2014 Brownlow discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Man! like i said. Boak wasnt in that list, why i was questioning it. Before you corrected the missed entry.
I had gray 12-17 prior to gcs +6 last 2 games.

18-23
Not even close to locks. Polec should get the 3 against gws (gray 2) and hartlett the 3 against gc (gray 2 or 1 bennell the other vote getter). His only LOCK for 3 is this weekend, however, has many games were he could've/should get 2.

what you guys think of the port v sydney game a couple weeks ago? i thought gray was clear bog, but others dont have him polling.

Cant see Rockliff polling most votes, Brissy hasn't won near enough games.

View attachment 75695
Also this is off 'AFL Talk' on Facebook, apparently they do votes after every game and this is their tally after Round 21.

Trent Cotchin is a bit higher than I expected...

You are really biased.

How so?

In my tally, it's going to be a log jam going into the last round, with The four I mentioned?

Cotch just did enough to get some early votes, and he has had a brilliant second half to the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How so?

In my tally, it's going to be a log jam going into the last round, with The four I mentioned?

Cotch just did enough to get some early votes, and he has had a brilliant second half to the year.
Cotch won't get near 28 votes.

I reckon he will poll late teens
Well I got 10/1 odds that he'll top the Swans votes. Working on the theory that umpires see mids most but it's not always the mid that the punter expects that's getting the votes...ie JPK get's overlooked in favour of the the newer kid on the block. Blond, no fuss and a ball magnet that rarely wastes a possession.
Also took 3/1 odds on Sloane to top the Crows votes. I think Danger has had better seasons and spent big periods of play sitting up forward. Sloane is as tough as nails, always midfield and had a shitload of the ball.

Cant see Rockliff polling most votes, Brissy hasn't won near enough games.

View attachment 75695
Also this is off 'AFL Talk' on Facebook, apparently they do votes after every game and this is their tally after Round 21.
That eerily looks like it could be the real thing, or very close to it (although the absence of Gray is interesting).

Franklin and Cotchin will be nowhere near it.

BTW there was also a market I noticed at the TAB for "leader after 5 rounds". I did take some of the 8/1 for Nick Riewoldt because the Saints were winning and all I can recall was that the big fella was on fire. Just remember some commentators noting back then that he had probably already banked 9 votes and possibly more. Just can't remember how Gazza was going in the first few rounds. Anyone got some info there?

Franklin and Cotchin will be nowhere near it.

BTW there was also a market I noticed at the TAB for "leader after 5 rounds". I did take some of the 8/1 for Nick Riewoldt because the Saints were winning and all I can recall was that the big fella was on fire. Just remember some commentators noting back then that he had probably already banked 9 votes and possibly more. Just can't remember how Gazza was going in the first few rounds. Anyone got some info there?

3 BOGs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back