Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only part of this that makes sense. Do I hope Deni lose a player ?

I don't know what's not connecting in your brain, but no I don't hope for this. Of the 4 sides in the elimination finals For me the ideal result would be Deni & Mulwala got through to the next week knocking out both united and barooga. So I'm going for Deni this week trust me.
If you aren't got trust you've got nothing,bk is a deni supporter undercover trying build the cats up with overconfidence

If you aren't got trust you've got nothing,bk is a deni supporter undercover trying build the cats up with overconfidence

Haha I don't think they need anymore building up seem to be doing a good job of doing that.

Saying that if u ask any finely supporter who they would most like to beat in a grand final

Jerilderie , Toc and Deni would be high on the list and its only possible to do it to one of those

Haha I don't think they need anymore building up seem to be doing a good job of doing that.

Saying that if u ask any finely supporter who they would most like to beat in a grand final

Jerilderie , Toc and Deni would be high on the list and its only possible to do it to one of those

Last flag in 88 we best jerilderie, 91 lost a grand final to tocumwal ,I think you have got to go back to 86 deni beat cats in grand final and last time Finley beat deni in grand final I think was 1971. Deni and Finley 81, 82 were two best sides but deni never made gf under the great Trevor Sutton

I'll say deni there is a fair bit of dislike there, and the other two have flown the Koop into the fairy floss league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last flag in 88 we best jerilderie, 91 lost a grand final to tocumwal ,I think you have got to go back to 86 deni beat cats in grand final and last time Finley beat deni in grand final I think was 1971. Deni and Finley 81, 82 were two best sides but deni never made gf under the great Trevor Sutton
Don't forget the great win by Finley 2's over Deni in 1991(exteremely well coached and led). Back in those days there was a distinct hatred between the two clubs which was usually ignited by Steve nipper Reynolds when the two teams met.

Don't forget the great win by Finley 2's over Deni in 1991(exteremely well coached and led). Back in those days there was a distinct hatred between the two clubs which was usually ignited by Steve nipper Reynolds when the two teams met.

I'd prefer the 93 Seconds when one team had already printed the stubby holders and the other team make a stack of cash. Those were the days!!!

Is Taylor playing for Mulwala

Is halliwell playing for barooga

The real stuff starts ;)

Eagles by 19

Hawks by 10

I hope the rams and mul both get up though.

Echuca by 8
Barooga by 25

Deni by 5-8 goals. I really wish they wouldn't but I see Deni as timing their run perfectly and United as being smashed by injuries. Gittens to go head-to-head with Preist, with one of them ending up having the ball on a string, Bartlett to have a massive impact all over the ground and to be a deciding factor. Goal kickers coming from everywhere I think Deni will be too much to handle for United.

Mulwala by 20 points- although Barooga appear to be peaking at the right time, with little to no injuries and a full list to choose from, I think a little number of games into important players will matter. The other and perhaps more important reason is I can't see Barooga stopping all of Mulwala's firepower. Even with a dominant ruckman, if Farrah and Stawthorn get a sniff they'll tear it apart. Add the Robinson brothers and Mul look fairly ominous. Still, Barooga haven't played to their full potential all year and might just hit their straps, but I'm backing Mul in this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back