Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll post link as soon as it's up - Mick's 5AA interview tonight was great. Explained the Port game. Fitness of list etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good old Mick Ellis.

Might as well have put Stevo's name on that article.

From the guy who regularly tweets things like:

I wouldn't expect anything less.

Last edited:
Mick should exclusively do 5AA interviews. Love listening to him on there.
If only they were broadcasted here in Melbourne.

It's no coincidence that when the interviewer's actually put effort into their job, Mick reciprocates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only they were broadcasted here in Melbourne.

It's no coincidence that when the interviewer's actually put effort into their job, Mick reciprocates.
Yet there are a minority of Carlton supporters who will come to the defence of the lazy, attempted sensationalist journalism of Mark Stevens. It really makes you shake your head at times.

Just hit the mute on Ralph's possible team list changes - turned it back on 30 mins later and he is still blathering away with ridiculous "what about they give this pick for so and so and so and so and then downgrade then offer then re-rookie...." Someone has to sit the bloke down and tell him how he is coming across.

Blues consider adopting heritage jumper permanently

The Blues also want to re-engage with those supporters whose interest has waned. "It's a priority of mine to give Carlton fans a sense of belonging to the tribe," Trigg said. "My immediate feel is people want to belong to Carlton but, in the past, we may have tested their patience on different levels.

"As a fresh set of eyes and ears, I want their feedback. My commitment is to bring this tribe mentality to Carlton, where all stakeholders have a vested interest in seeing us be successful once again."

The story is about our jumper going forward but this is more interesting.

Nothing new but Trigg is on record here and we're going to want to see 55K next year for him to be true to his word.
Won't be easy though........sleeves best be rolled up Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back