Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah nah. Goodbye.
Wait you're leaving? After the hundreds of messages from us telling you to * off, you're finally leaving?

THANK GOD.

Hopefully I can say this. I am only asking for a trade to Wonders 'cause I can get a better position and play better. I have not been happy with my form here.

Hopefully I can say this. I am only asking for a trade to Wonders 'cause I can get a better position and play better. I have not been happy with my form here.

We got you a cake for the occasion
RFi4U.jpg

Now I may be speaking out of turn here, but better positions are something that's earned, man. Get in line, wait your turn and then have a crack (or just offer Jugg's money/babes). Plus, for a majority of the year your brother has been coming in here paying out on you relentlessly and he just happens to play for the Wonders... You really leaving Vegas for that scene?

Good luck either way, Brobo Cop.

Now I may be speaking out of turn here, but better positions are something that's earned, man. Get in line, wait your turn and then have a crack (or just offer Jugg's money/babes). Plus, for a majority of the year your brother has been coming in here paying out on you relentlessly and he just happens to play for the Wonders... You really leaving Vegas for that scene?

Good luck either way, Brobo Cop.

Youth today prefer the easy route. Can't always blame them for thinking the grass is greener on the other side. I said basically what you did, earn it.

Youth today prefer the easy route. Can't always blame them for thinking the grass is greener on the other side. I said basically what you did, earn it.

It's true though, I got a taste of the wing once.

Them's were the days.

Homemade_buffalo_wings.jpg

*tear*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to dampen anymore spirits but with the split round, I'm kinda stepping back a week from BF so I'll have stats done after round 10 is complete.

Wait, you want to take a week off on our week off?

This is beyond unacceptable.

So given that Citroin is turning his back on the 2nd bottom team for the team on the bottom of the ladder...

What/Who are we getting in return?

A Flintstones Band-Aid found on the bottom of the pool at Knox Leisureworks.

A Flintstones Band-Aid found on the bottom of the pool at Knox Leisureworks.

Who's on it? If it's Betty, I could be interested.

So given that Citroin is turning his back on the 2nd bottom team for the team on the bottom of the ladder...

What/Who are we getting in return?

At this stage no trade is happening as the Wonders have no one who is willing to move.

A trade might happen if he was open to moving to another side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back