Autopsy Roast 'Em or Toast 'Em v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Swapped a shift at work to make sure I could see this one, 07:40 start for us in the UK and I resisted the temptation to open the beers that early,
but defo needed a few to get me through that last Qtr (and then a few more to calm me down afterwards).

Well done to The Tiges great grinding win, heres to Dimma and all the boys at Tigerland all the best for the game V Port.

Get well soon champ.
thank you very much mate, i will be out monday i reckon and buying tickets for the game with a tear in one eye and my credit card in the other. i finally get to watch the tigers live in person in a final. ill get the missus to make a "hows your season going boak" banner for when we win too.

My god this last 9 weeks has been one of the most amazing things I have seen . I'll put my hand up and say after the Collingwood debacle this club had broken me . but to turn this season around after being 3-10 well I am just astonished !!! but so bloody proud of the club , lids what a game he really stood up ,rancey if he does not make all Australian it's a joke, super game I could go on and name many more but we played as a team .we refused to give in . just so bloody proud to be a tiger fan tonight . The curse is broken , back to back finals series ,you bloody ripper , look out port were coming to get ya !!!!! EAT EM ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TIGES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::):mad::)

Everyone does realize that Sydney are probably going to win the premiership again right...?
True, but we'll do it with Franklin, McGlynn, Kennedy, Pyke, and maybe Bird, all best 22 players who weren't there today, so don't get too excited;). But seriously, that was an awesome win, and you guys should be rightfully proud of your boys. They are showing attributes which stand up in finals, so hopefully go over to Adelaide next week and smash those Power flogs. May the fairytale continue.....:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back