Autopsy Roast 'Em or Toast 'Em v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Going out on a limb here, Goodes is bordering on being a liability to the Swans now...slow, cumbersome, reiles on the umps to keep his flag flying.
Once we deal with Port, i for one hope we rock up the ANZ on a dry night with all their "guns" in...I think they think they saw our best...we will ******* blast them out of the water with our ball movement in the dry.

Going out on a limb here, Goodes is bordering on being a liability to the Swans now...slow, cumbersome, reiles on the umps to keep his flag flying.
Once we deal with Port, i for one hope we rock up the ANZ on a dry night with all their "guns" in...I think they think they saw our best...we will ******* blast them out of the water with our ball movement in the dry.

Exactly :)

Interesting point that Dimma made on his dissection in regard to all those OOBs in the last quarter. He said the fence is actually further back from the line compared to other grounds, which normally gives you an indication of where the the boundary is. Since the fence is set so far back from the line it creates an illusion that the ground is wider than it actually is.

Good experience anyhow.

Just watching the game for the 10th time before I hit the sheets..

Gee Petterd had a stinker! Has won me over this season... just seemed like one of those games that nothing was going for him.. was good to see that he was filthy on himself.. I hope his attitude wasn't poor when he was on the bench ala Nahas previously.. he was shaking his head in disappointment when he initially went off but I hope he got around the boys after that.. I don't think he will nor should be dropped and feel he will have a better game this week...

Just watching the game for the 10th time before I hit the sheets..

Gee Petterd had a stinker! Has won me over this season... just seemed like one of those games that nothing was going for him.. was good to see that he was filthy on himself.. I hope his attitude wasn't poor when he was on the bench ala Nahas previously.. he was shaking his head in disappointment when he initially went off but I hope he got around the boys after that.. I don't think he will nor should be dropped and feel he will have a better game this week...

I think he knew he had a shocker and was probably dirty on himself. He sung the song with as much gusto as any other player

also.. Goodes is a flog.. lost a lot of respect for him...
I like the guy, but he pisses me off on field too.
Loved that tackle by Ellis on him for holding the ball in the 4th! If you see the slow mo replay after it, you can see Goodes knees go straight away at the first hint of impact to try and get a push in the back call. But the tackle was just too good.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back