List Mgmt. AFL Article linking Cats and Frawley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Dawes is convinced that Frawley is coming to Geelong. What a weird Mad Monday costume really, maybe Dawes doesn't like Frawley and this is his way of giving him a clip.
If it was a shot at Frawley for leaving the club then I reckon Dawes would have been better suited in an Alanis Morissette costume.

If it was a shot at Frawley for leaving the club then I reckon Dawes would have been better suited in an Alanis Morissette costume.
Or maybe he was incognito so the MRP couldn't find him

His 300th Game is gonna be huge next year. :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Agreed.

I think, if it wasn't for missing a good bit of footy in 2004 and some footy in '05, he'd already be there by now.

Incredibly durable player for the most part as well as a Champ.

Not to shabby for a #47 pick. :)

Yes, it is ironic.

Don't you think?

Were you concerned that your allusion would go unnoticed?
If it did I'd actually be happy.

Means there are no Alanis fans on the board. ;)

But I appreciated it nonetheless.

Maybe Frawley said he couldn't come to Mad Monday drinks so Dawes thought he might have a not so subtle dig at him. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Maybe Frawley said he couldn't come to Mad Monday drinks so Dawes thought he might have a not so subtle dig at him. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I put the link on my Face Book page and my Demons supporting mate bit like a great white pointer with this comment.

Geelong can't develop their own talent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed.

I think, if it wasn't for missing a good bit of footy in 2004 and some footy in '05, he'd already be there by now.

Incredibly durable player for the most part as well as a Champ.

Not to shabby for a #47 pick. :)

Nankervis missed a couple of half-seasons, and Newman a full season plus regular games later in his career; the three of them have/will have done incredibly well to get to 300. You have to be very good and very durable, and you have to play lots of finals.

Not to labour the point The rabbi but perhaps gently point out to him who was wearing the mask.

I suspect your mate is taking the piss a bit.

He said that he was throwing out the bait. But I was the one who put the post up and reminded him that he was the one who bit at the bait like a 30 foot shark.

Looks like Dawes is convinced that Frawley is coming to Geelong. What a weird Mad Monday costume really, maybe Dawes doesn't like Frawley and this is his way of giving him a clip.

Would be interesting if Frawley didn't go and also doesn't attend their B&F

Anyone else watching 'On The Couch'
The look on Scotts face when the asked him said to me we think we have him...
And also he slipped up and said Frawley instead of someone else at one point when they asked him about defenders who could go forward if they got him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back