Mitch Robinson anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wait until he comes to Collingwood and cleans up Thomas next season. Then we will see who is hating him haha.

I don't understand how people can keep suggesting players who have a poor culture could be a good acquisition. We effectively sacked a few players last year who were club favourites but had cultural issues on and off the field, what makes you think that Robinson would even be considered?

If we should get anyone from Carlton its Jeff Garlett

Purely from a personality point of view I am not opposed to drafting him, if his attitude has improved, maybe delisting may do it. Swan was from all reports an idiot when first drafted i.e. got charged with assault early on.
Football ability he gives his all and does occasionally cross line getting suspended. But for the right price I think he is an upgrade on Blair

Swan and Robbinson should never be in the same sentence.

The-office-NOOOOOOOOO-gif.gif

Carlton are supposed to pick up our spuds, not the other way around. Besides, Mitch isn't the type of player who I think Buckley would want at the club

How do you mean?
We took Thomas...........You took Russell.

Can't see Collingwood caring to trade with Carlton somehow...............It may be a pride thing but Robinson could be of value should he be given a single job to do and to refine what that may be.
Ratten did his head in and Malthouse doesn't have the patience.

A lot of people would describe Swan as that person as well but they would still take him at that club.

I am not looking for great personalities or smart people playing for Collingwood. I want a person who will tackle and give his all on the game day and Mitch does that.
Please, comparing Swanny to Robinson?? Dane Swan is a smart footballer on the ground - Robinson is a dumb footballer. People who think Swan has a low IQ are being deceived by his laconic nature - he's actually a pretty smart bloke. Swan is a premiership player who has played finals footy for 8 seasons straight - Robinson has played 5 finals games in his time with a deluded club that has been the most unsuccessful of the current millennium (outside of franchise clubs). Apart from any of that, the only thing Robinson has going for him as a footballer is he can go hard at the ball. Needs more on his resume than that to be worth the risk of trying to wipe out the carltonitis that he's infected with.

Please, comparing Swanny to Robinson?? Dane Swan is a smart footballer on the ground - Robinson is a dumb footballer. People who think Swan has a low IQ are being deceived by his laconic nature - he's actually a pretty smart bloke. Swan is a premiership player who has played finals footy for 8 seasons straight - Robinson has played 5 finals games in his time with a deluded club that has been the most unsuccessful of the current millennium (outside of franchise clubs). Apart from any of that, the only thing Robinson has going for him as a footballer is he can go hard at the ball. Needs more on his resume than that to be worth the risk of trying to wipe out the carltonitis that he's infected with.

I am not comparing them on the footy field but rather off the field and being discipline off the field.

I think it would be pretty funny if we picked him up.

As long as hes cheap, id recruit him for the lols.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:p Didn't we tell you last year that these facebook pages are full of s**t, TD.:p

Remember they had a picture of both Eddie Betts and Paul Chapman.

Well 99% they are but it’s the 1% you can’t be 100% which one that it is

Hope this Facebook Rumor is Dead Wrong

https://www.facebook.com/AflTradeRumours

Kill you post with FIRE for quoting that image! :mad:

Seriously though, that mob can't even do a decent Photoshop job. It's just Robinson's pig head cut out and stuck on (what appears to be) Sidebottom's neck and torso. At least Paige's mob do a decent, realistic Photoshop of players in other guernseys... even if their news service doesn't exactly clean up at the Walkleys...

If this guy comes in to our club, It's going to take all summer for my brain to process. I hate this guy with everything I have, and to see him running around in black and white will make me power vomit.
If he is the best we can do, then we are in strife.

He's a DH and he can't kick well enough so I wouldn't waste a list spot on him even if he played for free. He'd probably get games and we can't afford more below par kicks in our side.

Carlton are supposed to pick up our spuds, not the other way around. Besides, Mitch isn't the type of player who I think Buckley would want at the club
How do you mean?
We took Thomas...........You took Russell.
We only used pick 71 on Russell which we got for giving Young to Bulldogs - swapped a kid we weren't going to play for someone we hoped would add some experience:rolleyes:

You guys on the other hand:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PS: Can Robbo tag?

A lot of people would describe Swan as that person as well but they would still take him at that club.

I am not looking for great personalities or smart people playing for Collingwood. I want a person who will tackle and give his all on the game day and Mitch does that.
Footy smart is important though. swan has footy smarts. Robinson doesn't.

We only used pick 71 on Russell which we got for giving Young to Bulldogs - swapped a kid we weren't going to play for someone we hoped would add some experience:rolleyes:

You guys on the other hand:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PS: Can Robbo tag?

It doesn't change the response to your statement. :)

Some of Robinsons best work has been as a defensive forward.
Surprised he hasn't been used more in the fashion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back