Preview 2nd Elimination Final: North Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 6th of September, 7.15PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steinberg sub, Ryder forward swapping with Belly ruck, Hurley back.
No injuries, sub Steinberg for Belly late in the 3rd quarter, Hurley forward Ryder to ruck out the game.

Not a chance Berg will be sub. He was picked for a reason.

Steinberg sub, Ryder forward swapping with Belly ruck, Hurley back.
No injuries, sub Steinberg for Belly late in the 3rd quarter, Hurley forward Ryder to ruck out the game.

At first I thought crazy but yeah I like.

Roll the dice tell Belly to give 100% for 2&1/2 qtrs (with Paddy hopefully snaring a few goals during that time) then sub him off.

At first I thought crazy but yeah I like.

Roll the dice tell Belly to give 100% for 2&1/2 qtrs (with Paddy hopefully snaring a few goals during that time) then sub him off.

I reckon you do it with everyone on field and then make that change with the runner to come on form Bellchambers.

Brad Scott Whinge watch, take your pick from the following to be an "issue" for him tonight:

Umpires
Lights
Weather
Seagulls
Medical Staff
Opposition players
Security guards
Crowd
Goal Review

I reckon you do it with everyone on field and then make that change with the runner to come on form Bellchambers.

Yeah I think with Belly set him a challenge to run himself to the ground for 2 1/2 quarters then subbed rather than just coast/mop along for four quarters

Brad Scott Whinge watch, take your pick from the following to be an "issue" for him tonight:

Umpires
Lights
Weather
Seagulls
Medical Staff
Opposition players
Security guards
Crowd
Goal Review
Pretty sure the lack of a roof on the G could be a problem.

Am I the only one who is hoping Freo wins today? I think we would match up better against Freo in Perth than Sydney in Sydney.. a tight low scoring contest vs our defence getting monstered by the +9.8% better forward line.

Either way.. my confidence levels for tonight are non-existent.. just a whole lotta hoping and wishing.

Considering the club are still pumping up Hurley's 100th.. so I don't think he will be a late out.. not sure about Ryder..

We really can't afford to lose another tall..

Yes **** Hawthorn, allthough i think cats are on the drop, so if we get through today LOOKOUT. It's a really good draw we got. Cmon Bombers!!
Needs to be said more tbh
Should we win today, who would you rather face next week? Geelong or hawthorn, had they lost..
**** carlton
Head says Geelong, heart says knocking Hawthorn out would be fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The home and away games were nerve racking can't imagine the finals, hopefully the players bring the same intensity as they did v the Port Adelaide game.

Am I the only one who is hoping Freo wins today? I think we would match up better against Freo in Perth than Sydney in Sydney.. a tight low scoring contest vs our defence getting monstered by the +9.8% better forward line.

Either way.. my confidence levels for tonight are non-existent.. just a whole lotta hoping and wishing.
Are you actually skipping forward to prelim week? Already? Seriously?

Are you actually skipping forward to prelim week? Already? Seriously?

I think she meant next week. Agree though, our focus should be on tonight, and on current form I'll be equal parts happy and relieved if we win.

For punters on the Craigieburn line traveling in- trains aren't stopping at Essendon (of all stations!) for the moment. Signal problem.

Go to Glenbervie or Moonee Ponds.
Thanks sir.

I think she meant next week. Agree though, our focus should be on tonight, and on current form I'll be equal parts happy and relieved if we win.
I didn't read it that way. She wanted Freo to win, because we have a better chance of beating Freo in Freo. If Freo win, that game (Freo vs Ess) would be a prelim.

If she did mean next week, then what does it matter who wins today? We don't play the loser of Sydney vs Freo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back