Preview 2nd Elimination Final: North Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 6th of September, 7.15PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly i'm just soaking up every second of the atmosphere. giving a g'day to every bomber fan i see walking round the city. beautiful sunshine. soak it up boys, i reckon we've all earnt a win after the last couple of years.

but, as we know that's not enough. hoping for a cracking physical contest. jobe to kick 3. Essendon by 17.

It's leaves you slightly worried doesn't it?

I'm biased cause I like Freo but I am not sure I've seen more one sided umpiring.
I'am not a fan of either prefer freo probably dislike Sydney because of all their umpires commentators and afl bias. But yeah I hate to see this and it's making me frustrated to watch.
Afl happy with a corrupt game?

Are you actually skipping forward to prelim week? Already? Seriously?
Yeah.. sue me.. I was about to sit down and watch a nuetral game.. and I always try to 'pick' a side I want to win.. makes it more enjoyable to watch.. and usually I choose this side based on what benefits the bombers the most OR against the team that I hate the most..

So when I was thinking about today.. I was merely going through a hypothetical scenario of who, if we by some miracle made it, I would prefer to play in a Prelim.

Sorry to cause such offence. However I highly doubt that me wanting Freo to win today will affect the teams performance tonight.. so maybe you can just calm yourself.

Doesn't matter anyway.. looks like we will have to go through Sydney.. no worries :)

Far out.. we are going to outnumber them 4-1 tonight I reckon.. it truly does feel like a 'home' final for the bombers!!!

Next 2 hours can't go quick enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back