Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wore it as a clash then?

Could have sworn it was the club.
Port Adelaide wore it for the purpose of avoiding a clash. However, this jumper is not listed of licensed as a Port Adelaide clash jumper for 2014, hence, it should be recognised as a one off, because it's the only time it's been worn this year.

Port Adelaide wore it for the purpose of avoiding a clash. However, this jumper is not listed of licensed as a Port Adelaide clash jumper for 2014, hence, it should be recognised as a one off, because it's the only time it's been worn this year.
It's being sold as an AFL licensed product and was used as a clash...same petty argument.

Changing the focus of attention to the other team for a minute...

Mero, I've noticed on your site that the width of the sash differs between Richmond's home and clash jumpers, with the clash having the narrower sash. Given this jumper is designed to have more yellow in it, is this an error in your image(s) or is the jumper really that daft?

1870 off centre Mero
Port-Final-2014.gif

Gotta a question for Mero.

Are there any plans to add the proposed jumpers? Eg from.proposed mergers or proposed clash alternatives or from proposed new clubs eg designs that Freo were going to use?

Or is it too big a can of worms?
Well I sort of have, but I haven't updated them recently
http://bomberblitz.com/mero/scrap.htm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I'd ask this question again here, as it was overlooked when posted elsewhere.

Mero, I've noticed on your site that the width of the sash differs between Richmond's home and clash jumpers, with the clash having the narrower sash. Given the clash jumper is designed to have more yellow in it, is this an error with your image(s) or is the jumper just that daft?

Thought I'd ask this question again here, as it was overlooked when posted elsewhere.

Mero, I've noticed on your site that the width of the sash differs between Richmond's home and clash jumpers, with the clash having the narrower sash. Given the clash jumper is designed to have more yellow in it, is this an error with your image(s) or is the jumper just that daft?
I got them both from the jumpers on the KooGa template for Dreamtime jumpers.
I changed the jumper to the shape of the footyjumpers template, and that's how they came out.

No, for whatever reason they were just on the body not the sleeves
Speaking of sleeves, how have you determined when a team stopped using them? Was this a historic thing, where a team's official uniform would be presented without sleeves, or is this a "best guess" based on photos and other information gathered from that time?

Speaking of sleeves, how have you determined when a team stopped using them? Was this a historic thing, where a team's official uniform would be presented without sleeves, or is this a "best guess" based on photos and other information gathered from that time?
Team photos mostly. Where more players were wearing sleeveless than sleeves I used that template. I would like to think there is no guesswork on the site at all

I've noticed a few things for the unused jumpers page.
Gold Coast Kangaroos
Mero , I've finally found a picture of what the Gold Coast Kangaroos jumper would have looked like.

In this video at 2:34, the GCKFC jumper is being torn, and I can make out he 2007 clash jumper with a yellow vee and yellow cuffs.

Here is what I made, mainly making accurate guesses IMO.

Credit to Greater Gattsby
Adelaide SA Showdown clash had names on it.
It also has a logo on the bottom
They won't load on here though.

The Lions got back to me about giving me vector art for the jumpers on the website:

I have been discussing with the club and we would like to give you the opportunity to share our vector art files of each jumper on going with you so you can provide a more accurate image on your website?
Let me know if you would like to take this opportunity and I will sent your through the artwork.

Doin' the Bull Dance. Feelin' the flow. Workin' it. Workin' it

The Lions got back to me about giving me vector art for the jumpers on the website:

I have been discussing with the club and we would like to give you the opportunity to share our vector art files of each jumper on going with you so you can provide a more accurate image on your website?
Let me know if you would like to take this opportunity and I will sent your through the artwork.

Doin' the Bull Dance. Feelin' the flow. Workin' it. Workin' it

If only every club was so forthcoming!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back