Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This trade period is really getting to me.

I was just driving in South Melbourne and saw Cooney and Williams walk out of a dark windowed restaurant with 2 middle aged men holding folders and wearing business suits. They hurried in to a car and all sped off together. They're up to something I tells ya!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prudden now asking to be traded due lack of opportunities. My god another one!
I've also heard strong rumblings that the Junior Club Statistician has asked for a trade due to a lack of opportunities. He wants guarantees from the club that he will be the main man when it comes to calculating Excel functions/formulas next year. The club is unwilling to provide any such guarantees.

Another one bites the dust.

He has requested a trade to Essendon, as he feels his skill set is well suited to helping them keep track of what's provided to players, when and by whom.

Last edited:
youknow its a joke yeah
I do, But you watch within 10mins it will be somewhere on Facebook stair up more supporters and it will get us nowhere

This trade period is really getting to me.

I was just driving in South Melbourne and saw Cooney and Williams walk out of a dark windowed restaurant with 2 middle aged men holding folders and wearing business suits. They hurried in to a car and all sped off together. They're up to something I tells ya!

Call Trade Radio quickly. It will dominate discussion until a trade actually happens.

I do, But you watch within 10mins it will be somewhere on Facebook stair up more supporters and it will get us nowhere
Agreed. Serious situation at the moment, and the jokes just aren't helping anything. Keep the pisstake rumours out of the thread.

My god! Now Brendan McCartney has asked for a trade! Says he wants more opportunities.
Big footy set to go into meltdown
Ackermanis firms as favorite
Big difference between a rumour like this and Macrae unhappy and wanting out (from a couple of pages ago)

There are 15-20 players on every AFL club's list who haven't been given as much opportunity as the best 22 at each club.

I can understand a talented player like Tom Mitchell at Sydney getting frustrated by a lack of opportunities, but I cannot stomach fringe-players-at-best who haven't ever done much over several years to be proud of like Jones and Tutt wanting out because of a lack of opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back