OD Cup - Match seven, Queensland vs New South Wales @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussing the next Aus keeper, they mention Hartley and Nevill but nothing of Whiteman?

:rolleyes:

Ian Healy standing behind them pointing a revolver at their heads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hartley, in his 30s & a average bad at best, which we saw today:drunk:

I reckon, hard to dismiss in the long form though. Don't think his batting would be a huge issue just that it isn't as flamboyant as most keepers. Peter Nevill is also pretty hard to dismiss and impressive with the gloves, annoys me seeing him play against the Redbacks always seems to do well.

How'd he not give that?

Also, Boyce has one of the more obvious 'wrong uns' I've seen. It's just like he's bowling an offie

Discussing the next Aus keeper, they mention Hartley and Nevill but nothing of Whiteman?

:rolleyes:

People are still talking about Hartley? I would've thought Whiteman would be favourite for sure. Next thing they'll say Matthew Wade again

western royboy says Whiteman is the man.

As he should be.

Though it's good to see Hartley recognised. At least they're talking about wicketkeepers and not Matthew Wade

Haha good call, Whiteman is the man no doubt. Hopefully he can convert his 50s into 100s this year, thats probably the big issue atm but his ton for Aus A will help there. Wouldn't at all surprise me if Nevill plays test cricket before Whiteman though.

Also good to see big Peter George getting wickets.

I reckon, hard to dismiss in the long form though. Don't think his batting would be a huge issue just that it isn't as flamboyant as most keepers. Peter Nevill is also pretty hard to dismiss and impressive with the gloves, annoys me seeing him play against the Redbacks always seems to do well.
nevill is only 26 or 27 as opposed to hartley 31 or 32, both are keepers are very highly regarded for their keeping abilities, Nevill is a far better batsman.
imo Nevill will be the next in line for the national keeping position then whitemen as he is still very young.
wade isn't scoring runs any more and we wll know about his keeping ability
Ludemen, good keeper, but is from SA, will need evidence of a CA official doing some suspicious things to ever get a game.
Pain seems to have been just for gotten about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back