Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Bickley's still on the Crows payroll, now as part-time consultant. A nice little bribe to keep him onside.

And to think, so many of the lemmings just lap up every bit of propaganda and never want to take on any opinion contrary to the hype. 99.9% of them can't see past the BS put out by the Korporation.

I thank God every day that I support a REAL club and no matter how big or successful it may become, it will always be a club for the true supporter.

At least Bone McDermott was genuinely unbiased , the Crows fans didn't like him because he dared criticise them if they deserved it . Bickley not my cup of tea that's for sure , as well as his thug act on Wakelin he is super bland , give him a go I suppose but seems wrong . Definitely should've gone to Dom or Timmy G . Poor decision all round from A A

gives more credence to why we call them "Five Double Crow"
im sure Jane Reilly will be the next to get the flick.. cant have any Port supporters on there. No doubt to be replaced by someone like Jason Porplyzia

Also to those saying "i wish MMM would get their act togther"... COME ON... They should just about be called "Triple Crow"
Their sports show is basically the same as Double Crows
Jarman (Rowe mk2) and Lewis (douche mk1) with yet another ex crow (Gill) and dont forget Roo, Biglands and KG, its pretty much the same as AA

At least Bone McDermott was genuinely unbiased , the Crows fans didn't like him because he dared criticise them if they deserved it . Bickley not my cup of tea that's for sure , as well as his thug act on Wakelin he is super bland , give him a go I suppose but seems wrong . Definitely should've gone to Dom or Timmy G . Poor decision all round from A A

I dont know if he was genuinely unbiased but he had a use by date.

I wanted to ring up one day and say - hello rowey, rowey, is massive there, can I speak to massive. Rowey would have said whose that - I would have gone Massive McDemott. Because everything to Bone is massive. It will be a massive game, its a massive weekend of sport, its a massive massive issue, its a massive amount of money, the crowd will be massive, its a massive opportunity, etc etc.

Plus he uses never all the time, and he like to use always, he generalizes and puts everyone in the same box, Gen Y are uncoach-able, they cant take criticism, they all want the soft easy way out. And there is all You Cant Do That things players cant do according to Bone, but Bone did.

Massive McDermott isn't as much fun to listen to as Massive Merve from Moorabbin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their strategy is to dominate the local media, in the meantime The PAFC has a national and global strategy.

Bickely replaces McDermott, who replaced Cornes to work with Rowe who replaced KG.

"but Timmy G sang a song once on the breakfast show and Jane Reilly lol"

Says so much about Adelaide. The city and the football club.

Yeah it's basically "Cash for Comments" isn't it? He's going to be on a ****ing sports show. Just like they do before advertorials, he ought to be made to declare his commercial interest every time he opens his mouth about any footy issue impacting on the Cows.

Now where is that page on broadcast standards and complaints? Hmmm....

Mere "Ambassadorships" I believe are unpaid - though any ambassador working as a journo probably gets more than the usual level of fringe benefits thrown in.
Nearly ten years ago I emailed aa regarding one of their presenters who was giving favourable commentary to a business and I was openly ridiculed on air for doing so. One week later the same host was suspended for two months for doing exactly what I had accused him of.

Nearly ten years ago I emailed aa regarding one of their presenters who was giving favourable commentary to a business and I was openly ridiculed on air for doing so. One week later the same host was suspended for two months for doing exactly what I had accused him of.

John Laws on AA !!?! :eek:

Fozzie_ear_wiggle.gif

Yesterday, Dillon was giving Rucci some very funny jibes while Michealangelo was reading a sponsored ad.
Something about Rooch's new squeeze.

Just as Rucci was about to finish the script, Dillon quietly asks, "Do you tell her you love her?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back