NFL 2014 NFL - Week 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Raiders fans at least have Superbowl trophies in the cabinet - you should try supporting the Vikings
I actually tried that for a week, and what happened was i had a sex romp on a cruise ship and then beat my kid up with a switch :p

Ooh sorry, my bad :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hear! Hear! Hence why I choose not to punt on sports that I follow where emotion overrides common sense....will I punt on the Icelandic Curling National Championships? Yes? Without hesitation. But don't come near me to enter an AFL tipping comp or, as you know, any of our own fantasy football competitions. I just can't sit at home on a Monday cheering for the Seahawks because I've got 14CR points at stake.

Not that many folk care to know but you left a 'resounding' statement on your 'cameo' AE care-taking duties as an astute tipster that I'm greatly appreciative for… that resounding statement is of course.. bringing down the ND BEAST MODETCOL. Ironically it happened in Week 9 of 2012. You took over a 1-3 record from ol' Meglomaniac who also literally threw out his Steelers stuff (I greatly accepted!!) and then Brasher went to work with an impressive 5-2-1 record. Competing against five other AE title holders!! FIVE!!

Perhaps BeinPurplenGreen can take some notes as you give up some selections on the podcast this week.

Saints @ Panthers
Jets @ Chiefs
Redskins
@ Vikings
Eagles @ Texans
Chargers @ Dolphins
Jaguars @ Bengals
Buccaneers @ Browns
Cardinals
@ Cowboys
Rams @ 49ers
Broncos