Which club do you hate the most?

Which of these clubs do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Historically it has to be Essendon, add to that the supplements saga and it just reinforces it. And this Hird cult stuff is just despicable.

Also detest the swans however will admit that is decreased after the GF.

Carlton is also up there , but that is also mainly historical.

Have hated losing to Geelong in those home and away games, but have always respected the club. Most Geelong supporters I know personally are fine, some of the ones on BF are just a pain.

As for Collingwood, they have never really bothered me, especially having lived through their collywobble period, especially under Hafey.

Essendon, ALWAYS dirty scum.
Geelong is more of a healthy respect I feel, I don't like them, and that winning streak really annoyed me but they were always such great games so its hard to hate a team that always just found another gear when it mattered.
And Sydney can jut piss off, If they didn't get Franklin I would care even less. He is the sole purpose to watch them run round.

Even worse, up until 2011 I haven't met a Hawthorn supporter that 'didn't' acknowledge how great Geelong were! Yet winning B2B is worth jack all apparently!

If you started the same thread on the Geelong board, Hawthorn would lead the poll in a landslide.

I wonder what they think when they come over here and they find themselves a very distant third.

Sydney I genuinely hate. Taking the player I loved the most, unfair allowances and absolute campaignerhole supporters just makes for a lack of respect and disdain that gets my vote.

This for mine !!!

It is so subjective. The supporters of Essendon and the club just fit each other perfectly. They made a big profit this year!!!
There are a heap more geelong players still in the side that are cheats and flogs but sydney has a whole state of w***ers and a team that represents that to perfection.
Can't choose between Syd and Ess but I have plenty of hate to go round so I will just hate both the same.

Yeh it's actually funny when you look at the posters that post in Hawthorn related threads on the main board. It would honestly be about 45% Hawthorn fans, 40% Geelong fans and 15% neutrals. Obsessed and trying their hardest to make neutrals think that Hawthorn aren't much chop when compared to Geelong and that they deserve the utmost respect and acknowledgement of how great they were.

The amazing thing is it's as though the 2008GF loss has completely destroyed any enjoyment they may have derived from their 2007, 2009, 2011 wins. No matter how many flags they win, they stil mope around about 2008. It's quite remarkable. Right from the moment we won that GF, a section of Cats fans have had it in for the Hawks and, as you say, respond to just about every thread about the Hawks in negative fashion.

It's cliche, but the 2008GF really was the gift that keeeps giving. Apologies to the Cats fans who are mature enough to handle disappointment, we just don't see many of them on BigFooty.

I would have said the cheats ... but after the bath I copped from the $wannies bunch, I'd say Sydney takes the cake!

They are a sensitive bunch the $wannies supporters ... It's going to be nice handing them the ass again next year :)

They are a sensitive bunch the $wannies supporters ... It's going to be nice handing them the ass again next year :)

Sorry for the intrusion, but you didn't exactly endear yourself to the locals with your (lack of) knowledge of our list. You said we'd miss LRT and ROK next year when both were on the decline before 2014 and neither had played seniors since Round 6.

I don't mean to be harsh, but sometimes it's best not to post in a thread, especially on another team's board, unless you have something of value to add. Having said that, opposition posters are welcome to post on our board if they show respect to where they are.

I'll show myself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Essendon - Everything about that joke of a club. Supporters, Hird, Sheedy. The list goes on and on.
2. Sydney - No explanation needed. Made worse by living in Sydney and having the 'bloodz kulta' bollocks shoved in my face. I'm also sick of being called a racist for daring to boo Goodes. I have no problem with him being AOTY, his thoughts on indigenous issues or calling out racists. I have a problem with his grubby tactics and protection from any sanction.
3.Tie between Richmond and Carlton - May they continue to fail on the field.
As for Geelong, don't hate the club, I hate certain players, in particular Johnson, Hawkins and Selwood. Oh and their effwit coach.

If you were to ask me this question, you would probably get a different answer week to week.

I used to hate Carlton, and to a lesser degree, Collingwood with a passion in my younger days, now I honestly feel sorry for them. Mouldhouse and Suckly, what more can I say?

Now back to the thread:

1 - Essendon and their herd.

2 - Swans, to be frank, I hate Cola.

3 - Handbaggers because they think the mission their coach reported as accomplished was impossible. Bloody fools. They still can't accept the lines in their song just aren't right.

I used to hate Carlton, and to a lesser degree, Collingwood with a passion in my younger days, now I honestly feel sorry for them. Mouldhouse and Suckly, what more can I say?

Now back to the thread:

1 - Essendon and their herd.

2 - Swans, to be frank, I hate Cola.

3 - Handbaggers because they think the mission their coach reported as accomplished was impossible. Bloody fools. They still can't accept the lines in their song just aren't right.

Not wanting to be a grammar nazi, but you spelt hird wrong. :p:D

1. Essendon - Everything about that joke of a club. Supporters, Hird, Sheedy. The list goes on and on.
2. Sydney - No explanation needed. Made worse by living in Sydney and having the 'bloodz kulta' bollocks shoved in my face. I'm also sick of being called a racist for daring to boo Goodes. I have no problem with him being AOTY, his thoughts on indigenous issues or calling out racists. I have a problem with his grubby tactics and protection from any sanction.
3.Tie between Richmond and Carlton - May they continue to fail on the field.
As for Geelong, don't hate the club, I hate certain players, in particular Johnson, Hawkins and Selwood. Oh and their effwit coach.
THIS.... exactly I too applaud what Goodes does for the indigenous community & the work he's done there is exemplary.
I really want to sit down & discuss those issues with him because matters in this country have to change. This is another story though.
But on the field he is a dirty player! granted he's a true champ of the game but he is a sniper & I would have no qualm in telling him face to face.
Adam your a role model to your people & all that, a deserved AOTY recipient, but mate I hate you as a player.

Historically it has to be Essendon, add to that the supplements saga and it just reinforces it. And this Hird cult stuff is just despicable.

Also detest the swans however will admit that is decreased after the GF.

Carlton is also up there , but that is also mainly historical.

Have hated losing to Geelong in those home and away games, but have always respected the club. Most Geelong supporters I know personally are fine, some of the ones on BF are just a pain.

As for Collingwood, they have never really bothered me, especially having lived through their collywobble period, especially under Hafey.

Agree with this. Collingwood are the easy beats and I feel a bit sorry for Sydney after their Buddy mega deal didn't work for them. They imported our Buddy focused forward line from 2012 and suffered the same result we did in 2012.

Agree with this. Collingwood are the easy beats and I feel a bit sorry for Sydney after their Buddy mega deal didn't work for them. They imported our Buddy focused forward line from 2012 and suffered the same result we did in 2012.
They stole Buddy and it backfired. Suck sh$t. What's better is they lost Malceski and will go backwards. Icing: Frawley will make Buddy his bitch. (Hmmm...Dudneys my vote).

Back