PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone picked up the PlayStation TV here?

I'm interested in how it works for playing PS4 on a second screen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Actually....good point. Have thought this would be good for games like 1v1 COD etc where you cannot watch the other persons screen.

Actually....good point. Have thought this would be good for games like 1v1 COD etc where you cannot watch the other persons screen.
My interest is for playing elsewhere if my main TV is in use. Just plug the PlayStation TV into another TV and play as though your ps4 is connected.

The Destiny theme looks pretty sweet! Free from PS store if you have a US PSN account.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
What is the easiest way to get a US PSN? And do you need to stay logged in to that for the theme to remain? I want to get the Destiny one!

What is the easiest way to get a US PSN? And do you need to stay logged in to that for the theme to remain? I want to get the Destiny one!
I can't remember - but very easy to find on Google.

Once you have it downloaded you can access from your Au login. I also have a UK account (meaning to login and grab the BBC iplayer app from there).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eQ5k55G.jpg

If anyone has experience with buying PS4 games from overseas vendors (Amazon), do the games still work as intended? Are there any games at all that won't work in Australia if purchased from Amazon?

If anyone has experience with buying PS4 games from overseas vendors (Amazon), do the games still work as intended? Are there any games at all that won't work in Australia if purchased from Amazon?
Everything works fine, the only issues you will face is with DLC. That will need to be purchased using a U.S PSN account.

Why do you want to import it? The money saved is absolutely not worth it for warranty reasons. Lets see...

Amazon - 30 day warranty via Amazon, neither Sony USA or Sony Australia will deal with you after that. Your 1 year warranty is void.

Local - 1 year warranty with a turnaround of 1 week via Sony Australia or instantly if you try your luck at the store of purchase. 2-3 years(?) statutory warranty (Australian consumer law).
Games not console.

The only drawback for buying from US is the downloading - you'd want a decent connection and data cap to be downloading 50GB games regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back