PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's more like tomato potato really.

Would buy this if I didn't just buy a ps4.

So you'd buy a Grey console but look at the white console like it's come from outer space? I dont understand the difference myself. Maybe I just don't appreciate the subtle differences between the colours enough :p

So you'd buy a Grey console but look at the white console like it's come from outer space? I dont understand the difference myself. Maybe I just don't appreciate the subtle differences between the colours enough :p
I'm not sure what it is, I've never been into white electronics and it's probably just a nostalgia thing with the ugly grey, it's terrible and I love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not just a grey PS4, it's pretty much what it would look like if they kept the overall design of the first one throughout all consoles to the PS4.

PS 20th year anniversary edition.

Z4AK6OX.jpg

Looks awesome but I cannot and will not buy another console! :(

Can't see the theme on the store, I assume it's another bloody US only thing?

Yeah mate, checked PSN store under US account and it's there.

EDIT: Didn't check under AUS PSN, so all good as per Quiv's post below.

Last edited:
Finally picking up the console this week.

Going for this bundle:

View attachment 95055

Has Driveclub and Fifa that I was going to get anyway. I've never played (or even heard of) Far Cry before but that looked decent. Similar thing with The Last of Us. Will likely trade in Little Big planet.

It's not bad value to be fair.
where is this deal? jb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back