Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Triple M up in Brisbane tonight when an AFL ad comes on. Not a huge surprise but instead of it being Rockliff or Jono Brown like usual I heard "This Is Tom Lynch from the Gold Coast Suns" :D

Something something draft, something something St Kilda, Something something Rory Thompson... And admittedly I sort of lost my s**t at this point.

Invading the airwaves in Brisbane. Next stop: The world!

#HailLynch

After watching his videos I think he could be. I love him already
He mightn't have elite speed but he appears to have great core strength, vision and balance. With a super tank enabling him to get to most contests, those are terrific attributes to have for an inside player. He's a strong little mark too. I saw some mock phantom saying his disposal wasn't damaging. It looked quite damaging to me. I don't think he'll be playing a lot of NEAFL after 2015.

Got to remember we picked up hallahan.. They both pretty much play the same position..
Then if 1 of them comes in..
Who comes out of the top 22 in and around the midfield..?
Backs and forwards are pretty much settled just got to work out the middle and bench

Could it possibly be a horses for courses set-up?

Different players for different opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job Sunny_

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks we did incredibly well this year. Clayton is just too good.

Accusing people of being someone they are not publicly on bigfooty is punishable by guillotine. Be careful :p

I wonder how that's any different from his previous General Manager of Football Operations. We didn't previously have a 'Head of Football', did we?

Not sure,. It was saying himself blight and mckenna were all on equal terms in the past.
Hence why McKenna wouldn't listen to anybody.
So they've given 1 bloke top dog, and Rocket will answer to and work under Ashcroft

Could be something Rocket had brought up from Collingwood..
Saying this how they run it and why.. It's the easiest safest way to keep the club on the same page etc.. ??? Worth a thought anyway

Not sure,. It was saying himself blight and mckenna were all on equal terms in the past.
Hence why McKenna wouldn't listen to anybody.
I actually had a laugh at that, then it immediately saddened me that it's probably why we didn't make it into finals this year :(

You made a good point though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back