Marc pittonet
??

And who will become the best out of:
Jared hardisty
Jermaine miller-lewis
Lachlan Langford
??
And why-

Dean Cox mark 2 for mine. Has a lot going for him lots to work with and no injuries. I think we snagged one here

I agree. I think Pittonet is the most exciting.

And JML is probably the biggest wild card, could be a superstar or an absolute flop.
Agree on both. Pittonet will be a star ruckman if his junior form translates well to the AFL.
JML could be a star if his injury concerns don't rear their heads again.

I am tipping Howe will play the most games. Will be happy to be proven wrong if it turns out to be Pittonet.

Pittonet has the talent to become our number one ruckman over time, so I'd have to select him from the ND.

Miller-Lewis will be the standout of both drafts and become a superstar, for one reason and one reason only... because I said so. Before anyone argues, go check out that time trial vid again! I have the runs on the board, baby!! :p

I am tipping Howe will play the most games. Will be happy to be proven wrong if it turns out to be Pittonet.
Would be surprised if any of our new recruits got games next year (if that's what you meant, not for their careers).

I really have warmed to Howe. Skilled, tall, great mark and great kick, not to mention great in contested situations. I think Howe will become a star. Poise and his talent... I can't wait to see him develop. In 3-4 years he may become the steal of the draft. Looks like a better prospect than O'Rourke to be honest.

I like the look of Hardisty... good hard and endurance based player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got a good one with pick 36 in 2001.

Yeah, the whole "too slow, doesn't train well enough to take it up to AFL standard" I have heard being said about Sam Mitchell, Jobe Watson and Josh Kennedy to name a few early on in their careers. And that doesn't include the guys that "probably had a few too many beers" like Dane Swan and Dustin Martin.

And let's not forget the burst of speed that keg-on-legs Dew was able to muster to ultimately win the '08 GF.

Hey guys,

I have grown up with Jared Hardisty. We have been family friends since before I can remember and attended the same high-school. I was in the same year as his older brother. Even had a couple holidays in Bali together. I just wanted to say that you guys have got an absolute gem here - You will not meet a kid that will work harder. Jared has a fantastic attitude and is a great kid, I'm sure he will flourish in an environment like Hawthorn where he has so many stars to learn from. He is going to be a great long-term player for you guys and I can't wait to watch and see everything he achieves.

I make the prediction we'll also snap up the third Langford brother (James) and make it an even hattrick ;)

Hey guys,

I have grown up with Jared Hardisty. We have been family friends since before I can remember and attended the same high-school. I was in the same year as his older brother. Even had a couple holidays in Bali together. I just wanted to say that you guys have got an absolute gem here - You will not meet a kid that will work harder. Jared has a fantastic attitude and is a great kid, I'm sure he will flourish in an environment like Hawthorn where he has so many stars to learn from. He is going to be a great long-term player for you guys and I can't wait to watch and see everything he achieves.

Thanks, has he got a nickname???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back