Siege in Martin Place, Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

A cursory glance at the posting of some of your left-wing contemporaries on this board would suggest that Catholics are abused more.

#illwalktochurchwithyou
Although you are once again wide of the mark with your claim at least you have recognised Muslims are the subject of abuse. So we're making some progress with you, albeit incremental.

I just don't get this. The movement was one based solely on compassion. How can Geroge, and Chris Kenny, who said it sprung form "left wing self-loathing" honestly thinks this is anymore than a buch of Aussies, trying to do a good thing. Nonone involved in this cares any less for the victims than Geroge and Chris do, in fact probably more, as they seem to be solely concerned with making policitial points out of a horrific sitaution.

Started a thread on this a few days ago.

Self loathing to the max.

The illridewithyou hashtag started while an Islamist extremist was still holding people hostage at gunpoint - and somehow all Muslims became the victims. It's nonsense.
It's interesting how people react to what is nothing more than an act of inclusion.

Islamist extremism is demonised, and rightly so.

The illridewithyou hashtag started while an Islamist extremist was still holding people hostage at gunpoint - and somehow all Muslims became the victims. It's nonsense.

Exactly what I said two days ago...where was my support then???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it?

A breakdown on the figures regarding the amount of infractions dished out on this board, left v right, and the thread topics locked, would be telling I suspect.
Yep but that'd be because righties, for some inexplicable reason, in a time when their main man Tone is in charge, when most state gov'ts are Libs, when happiness should be theirs....Well they all seem to be in the winter of their discontent, busting a foofer valves over just about everything.
Us lefties-genial to a fault!
Go figure.;)

Yep but that'd be because righties, for some inexplicable reason, in a time when their main man Tone is in charge, when most state gov'ts are Libs, when happiness should be theirs....Well they all seem to be in the winter of their discontent, busting a foofer valves over just about everything.
Us lefties-genial to a fault!
Go figure.;)

Genial?

Like RiseUp/sliced n'diced and this latest blow in Catastic?

Can honestly say I have never told anyone via unsolicited PM to 'go * themselves'.

Can they?

I suppose you're the Man Haron Monis of anti Islamists, not even your fellow travellers want to be associated with you.

Yeah right, the thread was locked before anyone had a choice more like.

My timing in hindsight was perhaps premature, the content however had been proven to be 100% sound.

Isn't it?

A breakdown on the figures regarding the amount of infractions dished out on this board, left v right, and the thread topics locked, would be telling I suspect.

You'd be very wrong.

I'm happy to talk about Islamic militarism and fundamentalism - and this is just the thread to do it.

It's not the thread to have pot shots at moderation.

Bit like a couple of other groups in the community then?

This. This is the bullshit that ruins the debate.

You need to understand that not all Muslims are terrorists. They don't bring s**t on themselves.

Just like th Irish can't be held all accountable for the IRA.

Terrorists bring it on themselves.

This. This is the bullshit that ruins the debate.

You need to understand that not all Muslims are terrorists. They don't bring s**t on themselves.

Just like th Irish can't be held all accountable for the IRA.

Terrorists bring it on themselves.

Really?

Not all white Australians are racist, xenophobic, Muslim bashing bigots either.

Not that you would think that sometimes the way people carry on about this country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back