Gaming Madden 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of you lot complaining about the game simply adjust the sliders please! You make the game as realistic or as arcade like as you want! This version is brilliant and once the sliders are in full swing to your liking it's really hard to fault the set up.

I think its just the fact that the arcade-y style is the default setting, despite claiming to be an NFL simulation.

The unrealistic way in which the players move around is what bothers me.
Why? Is Oakland supposed to go backwards every play?

The unrealistic way in which the players move around is what bothers me.

i'm not sure anyone in this thread will be able to fix this for you

maybe you should send your concerns and grievances to EA?

I haven't played much Madden 15.

Ever since I retired my GOAT QB for the Jags in Madden 25 I haven't played much at all.

I just got 15 but want to go back to 25, just got the LA Raiders to the AFCCG where they are facing the Bills...

Ravens visiting for the Divisional Round, rematch of '12...

GG, the other day, belted the Raiders in Week 17. Was up 35-10 at the half, and benched the starters. A sign of things to come?
Does that post really require a response? In your mind you are sure we'll get belted regardless if it's Manning or Osweiller. But bringing Madden into it is silly.

Ravens visiting for the Divisional Round, rematch of '12...

GG, the other day, belted the Raiders in Week 17. Was up 35-10 at the half, and benched the starters. A sign of things to come?
And I just managed coming back from a 33-10 half time deficit to win 33-42 with a 6-0 Kellen Moore lions over the 5-0 Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I just managed coming back from a 33-10 half time deficit to win 33-42 with a 6-0 Kellen Moore lions over the 5-0 Saints.
Pretty good...

On Madden 13, I was down 33-7 against the Texans, using the Broncos, there was 8 minutes to go in the game...

I managed 4 TD's and a safety and pulled off a 37-33 win

Just beat the Ravens 28-21 in the Divisional (was up 28-7 to start 4th). Manning had a classic Manning playoff game, 240 yds, 3 TD's, 0 INT's, time to head to New England...

Just beat the Ravens 28-21 in the Divisional (was up 28-7 to start 4th). Manning had a classic Manning playoff game, 240 yds, 3 TD's, 0 INT's, time to head to New England...
Either you
A) Signed Eli for playoffs
or
B) Don't know what a classic Manning playoff game is ;)

Raiders are sweet to play as in CFM. Start Murray and Carr, trade for Micah Hyde from the Pack for a 3rd and a 2016 7th and keep Woodson as depth.

That said, simming preseason is just asking for injuries to starters.

I turn injuries off during preseason and turn them back on after.

You could get like 10 injuries to starters in preseason.
I used to do that.
Now I just leave them on in pre-season.
Not realistic if no one gets injured.
Plus, I like seeing other teams go to s**t due to injuries.
I can maintain the level with backups, but the CPU can't.

Having said that. I love playing Manning. I have the clock running off that he has no time to audible or he risks a delay of game. He cant audible into a good paly. I think most of my best defensive games are vs Manning because he cant cope with no play clock in the game.

I used to do that.
Now I just leave them on in pre-season.
Not realistic if no one gets injured.
Plus, I like seeing other teams go to s**t due to injuries.
I can maintain the level with backups, but the CPU can't.

Having said that. I love playing Manning. I have the clock running off that he has no time to audible or he risks a delay of game. He cant audible into a good paly. I think most of my best defensive games are vs Manning because he cant cope with no play clock in the game.
What do you have your clock run off to?

I audible on 95% of my offensive plays, not necessarily changing the plays, just changing the routes to get different concepts in to match the defence they're playing. I only really call plays to get the right formation. Thus I leave my clock run off to at least 18 seconds

Last edited:
What do you have your clock run off to?

I audible on 95% of my offensive plays, not necessarily changing the plays, just changing the routes to get different concepts in to match the defence they're playing. I only really call plays to get the right formation. Thus I leave my clock run off to at least 18 seconds
I run it to 15.
It's about 7 or 8 by the time you reach the LOS.
So you're stuck in that formation, but you can change the plays if you read it early.
I generally stick with my play and just shift my protection.
Either go aggressive on a run and left/right/pinch if they're blitzing.

Lost Blackmon for a month with a thumb injury. Got him back and BAM, he ends up on IR with a broken collarbone. Now I'm left with Charles Clay (whom the Jags signed as a free agent) and a bunch of JAGs at the wide-out position. I'm still stuck with slow-poke Gerhart at running back, who is at good odds of being stuffed for a loss whenever I hand off to him.

The Jaguars have made me a big contract offer (6 years, $84 million with $44 million signing bonus) but I'm considering my options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back