LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 20/12: Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 19/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
Yeah, Jags are very fun to watch, they can score in a hurry. Trev looking like a top 5 QB.
Lucky we won that meaningless late season game against the Rams at SoFi in 2020 to cost us the #1 pick and ended up picking Zach Wilson ☹️

Lucky we won that meaningless late season game against the Rams at SoFi in 2020 to cost us the #1 pick and ended up picking Zach Wilson ☹️

As you said yesterday .."this ******* team" :tearsofjoy:

Jets would of found a way to ruin Trev anyway.

Jets would of found a way to ruin Trev anyway.
I mean probably. But imagine Trevor Lawrence with the guys we have currently, Garret Wilson, Elijah Moore, Mims, Corey Davis plus Hall and the other RB's. We'd be playoff certainty.

Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Couldn't have done much worse than the Jags did last year hiring Meyer and he still turned out good.
the NY Media also make it worse to succeed there. even as the little brother in the building.

I mean probably. But imagine Trevor Lawrence with the guys we have currently, Garret Wilson, Elijah Moore, Mims, Corey Davis plus Hall and the other RB's. We'd be playoff certainty.

Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts
You looked good till Hall went down. he covered up the QB issues. Not sure he would of been the focal point of the O if Lawrance was there.

You looked good till Hall went down. he covered up the QB issues. Not sure he would of been the focal point of the O if Lawrance was there.

Their main issue is QB, Mike White has looked more than decent for a bloke with an average skill set. I reckon Lawrence looks good in that offense, and Hall would love it too, less people in the box than what hes faces with Zach Wilson

Their main issue is QB, Mike White has looked more than decent for a bloke with an average skill set. I reckon Lawrence looks good in that offense, and Hall would love it too, less people in the box than what hes faces with Zach Wilson
They know QB is the issue so build the O around it. you dont do that with Lawrance.

I reckon if Jets had gotten the no 1 pick TLAW might not of declared with their bad rep of ny media, developing qbs (young qbs go to jets to die) and giving no help to their qbs (usually lack of OL and wrs for rookie qbs). I could see it happening especially with NIL money he could of earned if he stayed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A run up to they play Eagles or 49ers just can’t see lions beating either of those two teams.
Yeah me neither but no-one saw the Bengals beating the Chiefs or Bills either. Lions secondary is their weakness though and Philly should deal with them.

Gees looking back at Jets game and Saleh time mismanagement on that last drive was negligent at best! Terrible clock management ..amazing how many HCs struggle with it but this was very poor.

Purdy’s been ok but can he hold up in the playoffs after a bit more scrutiny? Don’t see why Lions couldn’t upset them if they get that far

Goff still struggles against a quality defense and the Lions D while improving is still pretty shite, id heavily favour SF in that match up (sadly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back