FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyday ?
Everyday
Everyday ?
Everyday
Everyday ?
Everyday

So not only do Coles have the worlds worst Ad Agency,they have the worlds dumbest shoppers

Very annoying.

The ad with the line "the fridge is broken and..." shits me

And those stupid nimble ads are getting worse ..if that's possible

the ad where the girl talks about how her company can help you sort out your financial problems... (cant remember what its called.... something budget???) her voice is soo fking annoying :mad:

Hungry Jacks ad advertising their frozen drinks really shits me. Three people enjoying their frozen drinks on the crest of a dune before they go dune surfing.

Those ******* things would have melted long before they finished driving to those dunes unless they brought them in an esky which they then buried under the sand. Worse than the Maccas ad with the old couple sitting in some huge park eating their fries, 100% of old people are too lazy/tired to do anything other than drive thru or eat in the store itself, they are not trekking to some park to eat their shitty overpriced burgers.

Worst thing about it is that the large Frozen Cokes are served in the large normal Coke cups, almost making you want to pay the extra price for normal Coke and ice.

The advert for the HD night Visions Lens. So ******* annoying and full of stupid claims.

1.HD isn't better than our own sight. You literally can't see any better then you currently can. "wow it's so clear" that's your eyesight dickhead, not the stupid bit of plastic you put in front of it.

2. Have these people never heard of a pair of sunglasses? *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought a Jeep. Awesome marketing because it seems to get in people's head but it annoys me.

My 3 year old daughter now enjoys saying it in no context whatsoever.

The compare the pair insurance ad with the two blokes on a park bench. Why does the guy have to be such a dick about it?!

"I can't believe you haven't done it yet!"
"Well I've thought about it"
"Hah! You've thought about it? You've had years to think about it!"
"* you buddy, I've been busy living my life and not giving a * about insurance."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back