FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

The long-running series of 'compare the pair' ads used to induce rage. Such simplistic clumsy things.

But the latest one, with the hokey animated 'dumb ways to die' rip-off characters just makes me sigh with pity.

Horrible, horrible ad.

The Budget Direct ads are getting worse.Gone from a creepy old guy shagging a French chick [never worked that out] to a piss-take of The Late Shows 's**t Scared'

It's awful but better than the aliens not to mention a song that sounds like Boney M - Rasputin.

The long-running series of 'compare the pair' ads used to induce rage. Such simplistic clumsy things.

But the latest one, with the hokey animated 'dumb ways to die' rip-off characters just makes me sigh with pity.

Horrible, horrible ad.

Actually, I find the other two ads more infuriating. They both involve one arrogant sort, and one doormat. It was more effective when they weren't saying a word.

Actually, I find the other two ads more infuriating. They both involve one arrogant sort, and one doormat. It was more effective when they weren't saying a word.

I know what you mean. But this latest version is so lame, so lazy, so pathetic, that I just despise it.

Oh yes, that issue from earlier, I took care of it. Just PM me directly if there are any 'relapses'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Jenny Craig ad with the bogan woman with tattoos, oooh that chocolate cake that's all oozy on the inside, it's duurlishursh .
Speaking of fat bogan women, i was having lunch in your hood last year and two obese bogan women rocked up in a minivan with big stickers (or plates?) saying "Nobodys Bitch". Wondering if u know them lol, not sure if they are locals or just passing thru.

For me nothing is worse than the two chicks on pool lounge chairs discussing their super funds as if one is in an abusive relationship.

Most annoying ads are bearable, but that one makes me change the channel or walk out of the room.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back