Entertainment & Music The Simpsons Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch this Ned. They don't call me Springfield Fats just because I'm morbidly obese!

j8NOvSs.gif

Has anyone else heard that The Simpsons are going to retire 'Dr Hibbert' cause he supposedly is too close to home for Bill Huxtable (Cosby)

Political correctness gone mad. I seriously doubt kids at home would make the correlation between a beloved cartoon TV Doctor and a disgusting pervert and alleged rapist ?

We have already lost Edna and Manjula in this past year, please don't take our Julius away .. :(

Has anyone else heard that The Simpsons are going to retire 'Dr Hibbert' cause he supposedly is too close to home for Bill Huxtable (Cosby)

Political correctness gone mad. I seriously doubt kids at home would make the correlation between a beloved cartoon TV Doctor and a disgusting pervert and alleged rapist ?

We have already lost Edna and Manjula in this past year, please don't take our Julius away .. :(

Political correctness has indeed gone mad. The other day I was told I cannot say 'black paint' - instead I should say 'Jamal, please paint the fence'.

Season 10 is when the golden era ended IMO. Good episodes were still being made for a few seasons and there were plenty of great moments (including the one where my avatar is from) but it was obvious that the show was in steady decline. Around season 13 is when the show became unwatchable and these days, from the very little I've seen, it's just sad to see what the show's become.

Season 10 is when the golden era ended IMO. Good episodes were still being made for a few seasons and there were plenty of great moments (including the one where my avatar is from) but it was obvious that the show was in steady decline. Around season 13 is when the show became unwatchable and these days, from the very little I've seen, it's just sad to see what the show's become.
I sentence you to kiss my ass? 1-2 episodes are good each season

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/the-simpsons/31888/the-simpsons-top-50-episodes/page/0/1
good summary. Newest episode season 13.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 9 had that horrible Principal and the Pauper episode which when even as a child I thought the show was starting to go downhill, it became hit and miss after that - with some absolute gold and some awful stuff. (simpson tide being an example of the gold that came after that episode)

Season 9 had that horrible Principal and the Pauper episode which when even as a child I thought the show was starting to go downhill, it became hit and miss after that - with some absolute gold and some awful stuff. (simpson tide being an example of the gold that came after that episode)
One of the worst ones i remember was night at the museam with chalmers teaching bart.
Oops :bart stops to smell the roosevelts

One of the worst ones i remember was night at the museam with chalmers teaching bart.
Oops :bart stops to smell the roosevelts
I have never seen that but I did see the crossover episodes & they were not great; The absolute worst of the worst episode was on foxtel the other day, they seriously had the viewers pick the future storyline by voting on it through their website - :cry:

Principal and the Pauper was the first time it jumped the shark but I still consider season 9 to be The Simpsons in its prime as it still contained some classics such as The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson and Simpson Tide. For me, it really lost its way in the season 10 episode of Homer Simpson in "Kidney Trouble" as it was the true end of Homer being a simple family man as he left Grandpa to die. Really poor episode and it was after that it was the end of an era.

I have never seen that but I did see the crossover episodes & they were not great; The absolute worst of the worst episode was on foxtel the other day, they seriously had the viewers pick the future storyline by voting on it through their website - :cry:

the worst ep for me is the one with the manatees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back