2014-15 FA Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

So umm dont Liverpool play 3 at the back?

Only works when playing Emre Can there. Not sure any United player offers the same drive out if defence and range of passing that Can possesses. Carrick has the passing ability bur isn't able to carry the ball out like Can does.

Only works when playing Emre Can there. Not sure any United player offers the same drive out if defence and range of passing that Can possesses. Carrick has the passing ability bur isn't able to carry the ball out like Can does.
Emre Can is a centre midfielder playing in defense. No difference to Carrick playing there...

Our fullbacks being injured is our main problem with 3 atb.
The only injured player you have anywhere close to a FB is Ashley Young, and he only played there because of Shaw and Rojo being injured.

Unless you're quoting Van Gaal, which I could believe.

United 0 - 0 Cambridge LOL

Whats happened with Di Maria? He looked so good early but has gone cold.

Different going from the best team Real Madrid surrounded by stars to Man Utd who are all over he shop atm, he is being brought down to our level. Also I'm not sure he is best suited for the EPL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different going from the best team Real Madrid surrounded by stars to Man Utd who are all over he shop atm, he is being brought down to our level. Also I'm not sure he is best suited for the EPL.

well it is the most expensive squad in prem history...

This is what the cup is all about. Rubbish team coming up against players that to a man are more skilled, more technically proficient, more organised and simply better, but battling to an unexpected draw and earning their side a lucrative replay at home. Further proof that the magic of the cup does exist.

Yeah its the Ozil effect. He's becoming garbage after spending time in a garbage team.

Cech; Christensen, Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Mikel; Remy, Oscar, Salah; Drogba (c). Like the team!

Schurrle not even in the squad, he's off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back