Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

They were in 11th after 22 games.
And they are 12th, effectively 13th with evertons deduction after 16.

He was sacked 22 games into a 228 PL game contract.

It's not Roman rashness but that was too soon for a project manager to be sacked. And it'll jappen to Poch too by the end of this season

Yeah saw someone say it somewhere but if Chelsea were still win at all costs you would have signed Osimhen, Maddison, Rice, De Gea etc in the last few windows. Chelsea don't care about winning, they care about how much the squads worth in 5 years

According to our Sporting Directors its all about building a 100 point squad and sustained success of a group growing together haha.

I guess they didnt say how many seasons it'd take to win those 100 points.

It's not Roman rashness but that was too soon for a project manager to be sacked. And it'll jappen to Poch too by the end of this season
Although I do agree there is a tipping point. Even Arteta when he struggled early was 8th and 8th. 12th is low. There's not being top 4 and building a project, then there's not making it work at all.

Although I will say, the squad building has been horrific.

Although I do agree there is a tipping point. Even Arteta when he struggled early was 8th and 8th. 12th is low. There's not being top 4 and building a project, then there's not making it work at all.

Although I will say, the squad building has been horrific.
There was still 16 games to go he could have still got 8th or better

The difference is Potter was Boehlys man, Todds gone now. Winstanley and Stewart are the ones who are running us into ground now and theyll back their man to the hilt. Panic buying Osimhen coming up shortly.

According to our Sporting Directors its all about building a 100 point squad and sustained success of a group growing together haha.

I guess they didnt say how mamy seasons it'd take to win those 100 points.
Feels like the money spending version of Melbourne when we tanked for pics. We thought just getting a heap of young players ment we'd be good one day.

Same with Chelsea, heap of young players but no real striker, Brighton's reserve keeper and a whole heap of counter attacking wingers who play the same way

Feels like the money spending version of Melbourne when we tanked for pics. We thought just getting a heap of young players ment we'd be good one day.

Same with Chelsea, heap of young players but no real striker, Brighton's reserve keeper and a whole heap of counter attacking wingers who play the same way
As with The Dodgers they are going to keep throwing money at it untill it works imo.

FFP bitchslap coming up for us though.

The difference is Potter was Boehlys man, Todds gone now. Winstanley and Stewart are the ones who are running us into ground now and theyll back their man to the hilt. Panic buying Osimhen coming up shortly.
Fair enough didn't realise new people were running the show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Howe doesn't get Newcastle beheading in the right direction soon he could be in trouble.
To be fair, never let it be said that you're afraid to tell the same job a thousand times.

Couldn't believe the scoreline i woke up this morning with the mighty cottagers going b2b 5-0 wins.

West Ham have been a bogey side for Fulham for years so much so our PPG record against Man City in the PL era is better then the Hammers.

Your always on edge despite the shitness of the bottom 4 but the past 2 weeks can start to relax as a Fulham fan we ain't going down.

Couldn't believe the scoreline i woke up this morning with the mighty cottagers going b2b 5-0 wins.

West Ham have been a bogey side for Fulham for years so much so our PPG record against Man City in the PL era is better then the Hammers.

Your always on edge despite the shitness of the bottom 4 but the past 2 weeks can start to relax as a Fulham fan we ain't going down.

You might just be the best side in West London again this season.

John Mcginn Football GIF by Aston Villa FC

Every time I watch Ross Barkley this season he absolutely dominates . Another bit of great play which facilitated the goal.
Really? Not doubting your analysis as I haven't watched him this season but every season for the last 10 he has been terrible.
To me he's a player who can do alot of things pretty well but doesn't excel at anything and I also don't think he really has a suited position. Most would argue that position in behind the strikers but I don't think he's anywhere near creative enough, he's greedy with it and greatly over estimates his own ability.

If he's found it then it's one great renaissance.

At this rate Ten Hag will be gone before Poch is. Guy gets endless excuses because yoof and injuries.

That's the 10 point deduction pretty much erased now
Not sure how. And I don't rate ETH either btw.
Chelsea's squad isn't great but there's absolutely no way they should be going at basically a point a game this far into the season. Absolutely not good enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back