2015 AFL Fantasy open

Remove this Banner Ad

If you'd like to join my league and have a chance to beat up a Yank in his first serious go at AFL Fantasy, come on and join my league! The code is 5V6NX4PF and the league name is Beat the Seppo!

I'll be joining up with plenty of other leagues on this thread, look for me to like your post. If you join mine, just PM me your league code and I'll join yours.

Anyone know if there's a limit to the amount of celebrity players you can have to get the free pass?

I've got two in mine. Originally, I filled mine up with about six celebrity teams but I didn't get a "your league is completed" email. I only got that email when I deleted some of the celeb teams and filled the rest of the league with regular participants. So I'm not sure whether there's a set number or whether you simply have to have a regular player be the last player to join your league in order to have it be "completed". I suggest filling up all bar one spot with celebs and then get someone to join your league, then you'll find out.

Still need 7 coaches interested in a 16 team Elite (Draft) league. No requirements, just try to be active in draft and during season.
Live Snake Draft begins at 7pm on 27/03/15.
League Code: 2VJPW6RU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got two in mine. Originally, I filled mine up with about six celebrity teams but I didn't get a "your league is completed" email. I only got that email when I deleted some of the celeb teams and filled the rest of the league with regular participants. So I'm not sure whether there's a set number or whether you simply have to have a regular player be the last player to join your league in order to have it be "completed". I suggest filling up all bar one spot with celebs and then get someone to join your league, then you'll find out.
Did you receive the email automatically when it filled up? As I have 16 teams now but haven't received an email as of yet...league been full for about 30 min - 1 hour I'm guessing.

Did you receive the email automatically when it filled up? As I have 16 teams now but haven't received an email as of yet...league been full for about 30 min - 1 hour I'm guessing.

Yes, when it was a regular player and not me filling in the remainder with celebs.

Theres a setting to disable all notifications , seems i had it turned on somehow.

Probably the reason you guys didn't get e-mails.

I had it turned on. Just turned it off so lets see how long it takes for the email? Or do you think I should remove a celeb then add a celeb back?

I just removed a celeb then added them back in , will see if i get an email or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back