Gaming Madden 15

Remove this Banner Ad

My offense is pretty toilet.

Flacco and my o line aren't great

Tre Mason is a stud though

Do a team builder on MUThead and ill see what i can give you and where you should upgrade next.

in my last season i had a run of 5 rage quitters because in the firstQ i picked them off a few times and opened a 4 score lead in most of the games.

You need to use the first series to see how they play, do they scramble if so is it always to the one side, or use screens often. and who is the first read. and do they have time for more than 1 read? i have upgraded my o-line enough for 2-3 reads on most plays. some times i can make all 4 or 5. I dont scramble often.

But with the guys that are always running to the side line to get more time, use a CB blitz from that side or put a zone on that side. also a QB spy can be worth heaps.

I dont know if i will be on tonight but when im on next i will play you and give you some hints if you want. Alot come from knowing the D and where the zones are going to be. Most of my mistakes come by the zone hand-offs happening too late, i give up plays from it and i have thrown many INTs and missed passes.

Most users dont hide the coverage well, they will just go into a blitz bluff and you can see it when they keep doing it. But dink and dunk works well just get 4-5 per pass then you can get big plays on PA. Tall WR is useful on deep passes i have had some insane plays with Marshal.
TBH I only play H2H so I'm not sure if it's easier or there are better players of defense on MUT.

But even against the CPU I just can't play D to save myself...

What do you play on? I won't be on till at least tomorrow I'd say

Do a team builder on MUThead and ill see what i can give you and where you should upgrade next.
For some unbeknownst reason MUThead is blocked at work for me.

You don't have to do that, mate. My team is actually pretty good. I have spent up big on D so my O is quite bad

QB - Flacco - 91
RB - Tre Mason - 93
FB - Solder - 87
WR - Moncrief 90
WR - Hester 94
WR - Stills 90
LT - Peters 95
LG - Evans 86
C - Unger 92
RG - Bitonio 89
RT - someone can't remember 88
TE - Olsen 95

Decent. Just need to up grade the line and QB

TBH I only play H2H so I'm not sure if it's easier or there are better players of defense on MUT.

But even against the CPU I just can't play D to save myself...

What do you play on? I won't be on till at least tomorrow I'd say

Im on PS4. i play on All-Pro or All-madden when playing connected franchise. I think i have you on my friends list.

For some unbeknownst reason MUThead is blocked at work for me.

You don't have to do that, mate. My team is actually pretty good. I have spent up big on D so my O is quite bad

QB - Flacco - 91
RB - Tre Mason - 93
FB - Solder - 87
WR - Moncrief 90
WR - Hester 94
WR - Stills 90
LT - Peters 95
LG - Evans 86
C - Unger 92
RG - Bitonio 89
RT - someone can't remember 88
TE - Olsen 95

Decent. Just need to up grade the line and QB

The o-line looks fine, I think the 91 Flacco is the Football Outsiders one, i have him and used him for some of the Dual Styles he isnt too bad. the 92 Rivers is a decent one. So is the Styles 95 Manning which is easy to get its just the Styles Solos. Olsen is a beast i have him as my #1 with RS Willson at 2 and TotW 91 Olson at 3. You might want to look at upgrading someone on D the O seems fine other than at QB.

Im on PS4. i play on All-Pro or All-madden when playing connected franchise. I think i have you on my friends list.

The o-line looks fine, I think the 91 Flacco is the Football Outsiders one, i have him and used him for some of the Dual Styles he isnt too bad. the 92 Rivers is a decent one. So is the Styles 95 Manning which is easy to get its just the Styles Solos. Olsen is a beast i have him as my #1 with RS Willson at 2 and TotW 91 Olson at 3. You might want to look at upgrading someone on D the O seems fine other than at QB.
My D is sweet

Reed Atwater

Hall Hall

Collins Hightower Wagner Barr
Dockett Atkins Bennett

Damn formatting!

Let me know if ou want to trade or anything

What is your teams overall? should play afew games one night.

Right now i think the only thing im looking for is a good Returner im using TotW Royal who is a 96 returner but i dont like him as a WR he drops too many on contact.
I think DT and OT are the next i need to look at upgrading.

I think the 96 Marino plays better than some of the higher QB's. so not looking to upgrade him yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holly s**t. i just opened one of the Legend packs that cost 50K or whatever

99 Bo Jackson, 78 Ultimate Legend Joe Green, Taylor Mayes Ultimate Combine, a TotW FS. Then opened a 2nd one and got ToTW HA HA and a Base Elite Brady. i think the Joe Green is going for like 250K

He goes for over a mill
Jeez mate that is crazy

Who is your old RB?

Football Outisders 92 CJ Anderson and Football Outisders 92 Blount.

I think im going to have to sell Mean Joe, its the speed one. so i can do the Ultimate Combine Taylor Mayes. Bo is also 99 KR/PR got my new returner also.

Stoked for you.

Bo is the card I want most

I spent close to 300K coins last weekend trying to get the 99 Aaron Rodgers. but he is now down to like 800K was like 1.3Mil on the day he was in packs.

I also got 90 Overall LT Bakhtiari. same rating as my current LT Fergerson but he has been giving up plays lately.

I almost didnt buy any packs i was down to my last 100K but glad i did, if i can sell Joe Green for 180-200 ive made coin and got a Bo Jackson out of it. Ive had some luck with packs in Jan i got the 95 Overall 24HR Peppers and 95 Overall 24HR Vontae Davis. and i got all the SB TotW players. last year i got almost nothing, but since it became 2015 ive had some good luck.

I think Bo is the rarest legend card.

EDIT: adding Bo just put my team to 94 overall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back