Game Day NAB round 1 - Coll V Hawks Gameday Dicscussion thread closed pls move discussion to post game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Langdon's kicking has been woeful, about my only gripe with the game.
A couple late in the game but he was ok early.

Very impressive hit out. Super impressed with Greenwoods second half. PK was good working with Fasolo and I worry what bringing in Cloke may do. I'd like to see Cloke maybe play a little further up towards HF I think and leave Elliot, Fas and PK close to goal.

Will be interesting to see how we structure the forward line but like I said, very exciting.

I'm going to give credit where it is due. Dermie is a Hawks man but his commentary has been pretty fair. I really haven't noticed any biased, and have found his commentary to be pretty okay. Of course anyone will sound unbiased next to King who is not a Hawks man but has been as biased as anything.
Seem to remember him running around in black and white stripes too

I'm going to give credit where it is due. Dermie is a Hawks man but his commentary has been pretty fair. I really haven't noticed any biased, and have found his commentary to be pretty okay. Of course anyone will sound unbiased next to King who is not a Hawks man but has been as biased as anything.
He's on the record saying he has a soft spot for the pies, so I'm not surprised he has been pretty balanced.

Also, how good was DeGoey in that last quarter? The kid was in it up to his eyeballs!

Happy days.

73% Disposal efficiency

Sidebottom showing real leadership with most posssesions.

Patty and Fas really firing up forward.

Grundy dominating the ruck,

Young midifeld taking over against the Hawks youngsters late on.

Good night over all.

Had 2 bad kicks, apart from that he was near faultless

Had a couple in the 2nd quarter as well, one time he kicked it out very poorly and it came back into the 50, but he did well to get to it and mark it.

He played very well apart from his kicks, just four poor kicks out of his eight isn't ideal. However far too early in the year to worry.

Excellent hit out, every player I reckon would have had at least a pass mark individually for the time they were on the ground.

$5.00 odds for a 13 or more win was nice as well. #65profitforthenight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I generally liked was the goal spread and hitting the best option available.

Let's hope that carries over into the home and away.
Yeah, back to days of a few years ago.

Let's just hope once Cloke is back, we don't just continually try and lob it on his head

I like our forward line. Add Cloke to that and we have lots of tall and small options.

Cloke is a premium tall. Elliott a premium small/mid. Add in Fas, PK and White playing like and our structure looks promising

anyone remember the I love scotty burns song? My grandad used to play it on the ride home from a good win

Score is irrelevant in NAB Challenge, the biggest plus for me is I thought our lesser known players showed a lot more promise than the Hawks lesser knowns. Some exciting prospects for the future. Hope to see a lot of DeGoey and PK this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back