Banter Richpho Tigers vs Western Porkroll - FREE FOOD POISONING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the vestigial organ is currently sitting in the bulldogs museum, next to our Cup and EJ's jumper as the most prized artefacts in our history. come by for a look on saturday, make an offering, and then watch the game

...it'll give me time to knick your alloy wheels and leave your commodore on bricks

All Class.....Gotta give credit where it's due.o_O;)

Yep.
So many advantages.
Parking is easier, less traffic, far less chance of losing your mate in the crowd, and with our 147 members every player knows each member by first and last name.
except Boyd'y, i guess he figures he's got 7 years to learn 'em

Franco Cozzo is bigger than the Western Bulldogs. Always has and will be. When anyone says the word Footscray, He is the first thing i think of.
Actually it would make a great question on family feud.(thought feud was spelled fued, makes more sense) Anyway, seen an ad the other day with the great man talking up a sale or something.

Do you mean Foodiscrey ?

Franco Cozzo is bigger than the Western Bulldogs. Always has and will be. When anyone says the word Footscray, He is the first thing i think of.
Actually it would make a great question on family feud.(thought feud was spelled fued, makes more sense) Anyway, seen an ad the other day with the great man talking up a sale or something.

Grant Denyer: "Name a word associated with Footscray"
leekok: "Franco Cozzo"
Grant Denyer: "Survey says ....... filthy minnow backwater full of dropkicks and a dud AFL team".

....and yes, my 8 year old likes family feud ;-)

TJTIGER has given nearly 100 likes... cheers mate im not complaining

There's another one man. ya had enough or do you want more ?? I'm just likin people that make me laugh....It's bean fun (see what I did there) ? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the immortal words of Austin powers (photographer extaordinair)....."And I'mmm Spennnt"......

our list has won 60% of its matches over last two seasons against your 6% and you come up with that tripe and expect to be taken seriously :drunk:

Be nice, their current coaching panel hasn't won a game yet.

The sacked the last one because the players didn't like him (and yet the captain, brownlow medalist and god knows who else walked out anyway).

The new coach still has that shiney new, untouched gleam on him, giving them hope....He was certainly untouched by any of the other clubs in search of a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back