Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham
2uh8i6t.jpg

What are people's thoughts with ma team.
Criticism is welcomed :)
Cash remaining $23k
DEF: M.Johnson, H.Taylor, J.Newnes, Harry O, S.Higgins, Goodes,
BENCH: Goddard & Saad
MID: Fyfe, Selwood, Beams, J.Lewis, J.Watson, D.Sheed, P.Cripps, Heeney
BENCH: Krakour, Ellis yolman, Vandenberg.
RUCKS: Goldstein, Smith. Bench: cox
FORWARDS: Franklin, Martin, Swan, Salem, Clarke, Hogen
BENCH: Lonie, Lamb

What are people's thoughts with ma team.
Criticism is welcomed :)
Cash remaining $23k
DEF: M.Johnson, H.Taylor, J.Newnes, Harry O, S.Higgins, Goodes,
BENCH: Goddard & Saad
MID: Fyfe, Selwood, Beams, J.Lewis, J.Watson, D.Sheed, P.Cripps, Heeney
BENCH: Krakour, Ellis yolman, Vandenberg.
RUCKS: Goldstein, Smith. Bench: cox
FORWARDS: Franklin, Martin, Swan, Salem, Clarke, Hogen
BENCH: Lonie, Lamb
That's a strong team! no real criticism for you mate. Just have some kind of plan to get ablett in if he starts killin it

I'd love to start Rd1 with this version. The Best Mids & Rucks. Obviously weakens Def & Forward lines a bit, but yeah...

View attachment 117797
Do it mate! I'd personally swap rocky to beams tho. Maybe use extra cash to bring salem into fwds.

Do it mate! I'd personally swap rocky to beams tho. Maybe use extra cash to bring salem into fwds.

Thanks, I was trying to think of a way to bring Salem in without weakening the team. Shouldn't be much difference between Rocky & Beams this year. Both should be top 8 mids, I figure if I start with 5 of the top 8 mids from Rd1 a lot of the hard work is already done & just build around that core group of uber premo's.

Thanks, I was trying to think of a way to bring Salem in without weakening the team. Shouldn't be much difference between Rocky & Beams this year. Both should be top 8 mids, I figure if I start with 5 of the top 8 mids from Rd1 a lot of the hard work is already done & just build around that core group of uber premo's.
Yeah its always tough getting the best guys later in the game. Will save you trades from not having to do double downgrades

Yeah its always tough getting the best games later in the game. Will save you trades from not having to do double downgrades

Exactly, I know I could potentially/probably get 1 or 2 of these guys cheaper (Ablett) later on, but it will still take a double downgrade to do it even if he drops 100k. Where as I could possibly upgrade a Def & Fwd with the same amount of trades.

first draft and it's basically a frankenstein of every other team, idea and debate on this board. $119.5k left. any good?

Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 10.41.03 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hungrywog

For convenience of others, basically;

Hugh Goddard, Jack Steven, Harley Bennell and Marcus Bontempelli.
vs
Kamdyn McIntosh, Dayne Beams, Jimmy Bartel and Christian Salem.

Based on similar prices of Goddard/McIntosh and Bartel/Bennell we are basically looking at a scenario of;

Jack Steven and Marcus Bontempelli
VS
Dayne Beams and Christian Salem

A few changes over the weekend... AGAIN!

I'm very happy with mid rookies now, whic is the area where I see lots of money making potential.
I've gone against my own usual rule and input 2 x $200k plus rookies... Had to free up some cash to do so.

OUT: Smith, Ablett, Gray, Lambert, Goddard, Cockatoo
IN: Newnes, Fyfe, Bartel, Sheed, Cripps, Goodes

Feel much better about money makers, but am worried without GAJ, will have to grab him later.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Hungrywog

For convenience of others, basically;

Hugh Goddard, Jack Steven, Harley Bennell and Marcus Bontempelli.
vs
Kamdyn McIntosh, Dayne Beams, Jimmy Bartel and Christian Salem.

Based on similar prices of Goddard/McIntosh and Bartel/Bennell we are basically looking at a scenario of;

Jack Steven and Marcus Bontempelli
VS
Dayne Beams and Christian Salem
Precisely, which one would you prefer?

Screen_Shot_2015_03_23_at_12_37_05_pm.png

Fairly happy with this. $158,300 to play with. Thinking of either upgrading Rich to S Selwood/A Swallow, or upgrading Boak to Rockliff? Could also change McIntosh to a more reliable rookie DEF option/shuffle a few around and upgrade Lambert to Bontempelli.

Screen_Shot_2015_03_23_at_12_37_05_pm.png

Fairly happy with this. $158,300 to play with. Thinking of either upgrading Rich to S Selwood/A Swallow, or upgrading Boak to Rockliff? Could also change McIntosh to a more reliable rookie DEF option/shuffle a few around and upgrade Lambert to Bontempelli.

Can't say i like any team with lumumba in it TBH.
But dis-regarding that could use the $$ to go Boak >Beams then Rich >Selwood

Screenshot_2015-03-23-12-49-14.png
Screenshot_2015-03-23-12-49-25.png
I wasn't going to post my team in here again, but anyway here it is. I must say, I'm really starting to like the look of it. Mckenzie probably the only placeholder at this stage. If Ablett plays I guess I'll have to downgrade my new lovechild Cripps. If Goodes doesn't get upgraded I'll probably just get upset. Any opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back