Cricket Discussion - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You bloody beauty! What a run out!
I yelled out to my wife to come and watch the replay but annoyingly they only showed the slow-mo from close in then went to an ad. Then when she left the room they finally showed the wide shot in real time, showing how ridiculously, impossibly good that throw-in was.

I yelled out to my wife to come and watch the replay but annoyingly they only showed the slow-mo from close in then went to an ad. Then when she left the room they finally showed the wide shot in real time, showing how ridiculously, impossibly good that throw-in was.
The pasty kid who looks like he wants to cry all the time goes alright yeah?

Gotta get Dhoni out he was AWLAYS going to be the key in the chase. The entertaining bastard that he is.

Dhoni showing himself capable of rounding out a game but not very good at counting in this game. Waiting until the required run rate is over 14 before you unleash your assault is unlikely to win you many games against the top 4 nations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dhoni showing himself capable of rounding out a game but not very good at counting in this game. Waiting until the required run rate is over 14 before you unleash your assault is unlikely to win you many games against the top 4 nations.
And an assault at 1 a ball is meh ... fork it he's out anyway.

Wonderful bowling from India from about over 35 in our innings. I thought we were going to be lucky to get 300.
Dreadful batting from ... hey for Heaven's sake stop losing wickets as I type! 2 in this little post!!

Ha ha ha
How's that campaigner crying...
s514kOG.jpg

I don't think the emotion shown from their supporters was over their teams position as much as it was about Kohli getting out for sfa yet again, for some reason they care as much about 1-2 idolised players performing as the whole team winning.

I don't understand the way they build up their cricket stars as demigods, Virat is a very good player but vastly overrated when they try to compare him to Sachin who is a once in a generation player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back