Banter Round 3: Sydney Swans (History) vs Canberra (Pay for Play) - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been there done that.
Busy now with the AFL making sure we making finals. You know what that feels like. Before you were taken over by us as favorite son.

HAHAHA

Oh wait you are serious? Finals with 4-5 ball butcherers in your side, good luck. You are a bare minimum of 2 years away, and that is is you phase out Scully, Palmer, and to a lesser degree Greene. Although you can play Greene as he is a genuine inside accumulator. 3 is pushing it through. However Ideally you have Ahern and WHE replacing those two and it is a much better skilled side.

HAHAHA

Oh wait you are serious? Finals with 4-5 ball butcherers in your side, good luck. You are a bare minimum of 2 years away, and that is is you phase out Scully, Palmer, and to a lesser degree Greene. Although you can play Greene as he is a genuine inside accumulator. 3 is pushing it through. However Ideally you have Ahern and WHE replacing those two and it is a much better skilled side.

sounds allot like forgotten child syndrome.

Better than 70 years.

I went to a Swans / Saints game 3 or 4 years ago, every time the umpires made a call an explanation of the rule was put up on the score board, it wasn't for the benefit of the saints fans..
Stands to reason, they're usually in the minority for games at Etihad.

sounds allot like forgotten child syndrome.

Better than 70 years.

Helps when you are gifted how many first rounders again. You can quote me on this, your midfield isn't good enough to win a flag. Griffen in 2015 isn't Griffen 5 years ago. There are too many holes in that midfield. It may change, hopefully it does. Would love nothing more than the Sydney derby to be a top 8 battle in the future.

GWS - 0 Premierships
Sydney - 5
495904-sydney-swans.jpg
1_55760444.jpg
4PremiershipCups.jpg

Helps when you are gifted how many first rounders again. You can quote me on this, your midfield isn't good enough to win a flag. Griffen in 2015 isn't Griffen 5 years ago. There are too many holes in that midfield. It may change, hopefully it does. Would love nothing more than the Sydney derby to be a top 8 battle in the future.

Tissue?

Wow really upset over the loss of number 1 son with the AFL.
Accepting is part of the healing.

Tissue?

Wow really upset over the loss of number 1 son with the AFL.
Accepting is part of the healing.

Nope, we are more than fine thank you. How is Jed Lamb going....him and Scully always give me a good laugh. You really know how to waste money lol

Signing a 26 year old to a 9 year contract isn't?

Difference, he is a multiple AA and a Coleman Medalist. Well worth it and we have made our money back already. You pay for elite talent, you don't pay for scraps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Difference, he is a multiple AA and a Coleman Medalist. Well worth it and we have made our money back already. You pay for elite talent, you don't pay for scraps.
and when your still paying when he is in a wheel chair?
Meh. We had to use the money in the 1st few years. That money is now for mumford, jezza sunshine etc soon to be treloar and sheil. All a graders

I wouldn't be throwing that around when your club was happy to offer him what it took to get him, except he just never would sit down to speak other than to say no.

I wouldn't be throwing that around when your club was happy to offer him what it took to get him, except he just never would sit down to speak other than to say no.
We were. Suns came in a year earlier and scared the crap out of all the other clubs. We had to spend and we got scully heavily front loaded. He now isnt.
Nothing to be worried about at our end. You guys should be changing your underwear.

We were known for saying we are coming.

Now its

We're Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back