No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes an arrogant prick. One of my least favorite television people. Last night he says that Vince did nothing wrong but then goes on to say that it took the Crows players too long to do something about the attention Danger was getting. He hates the Crows.

Continuing my Gary Lyon rant. Last night (on one of the most cringeworthy footy shows ever) he claims he cant believe all the 'hoo haa' over Bernie Vince this week. Well guess which brain dead moron has raised it more than any other commentator? Hes singled us out twice this week completely out of context. Bernie is clearly very chummy with these Footy Show circle jerkers. I'd be happy if I never saw another Adelaide player on that show again. You can just see the pleasure in those flogs faces when / if Danger announces hes leaving. It would not surprise me in the least if The Footy Show are actually providing him incentive.

Continuing my Gary Lyon rant. Last night (on one of the most cringeworthy footy shows ever) he claims he cant believe all the 'hoo haa' over Bernie Vince this week. Well guess which brain dead moron has raised it more than any other commentator? Hes singled us out twice this week completely out of context. Bernie is clearly very chummy with these Footy Show circle jerkers. I'd be happy if I never saw another Adelaide player on that show again. You can just see the pleasure in those flogs faces when / if Danger announces hes leaving. It would not surprise me in the least if The Footy Show are actually providing him incentive.
Yep, found myself thinking along the lines of "Wow, Garry is on a mission here."

One of his quotes earlier in the week was "good on Vince, about time a Melbourne player did that". Big emphasis on the Melbourne part. About time a Melbourne player continually cheap-shotted a player off the footy? Give us a spell...

So Mardi has apparently just gotten a new job! As in a career job.....romour on roo and ditz! Anyone know anymore?

So what's this Dangerfield rumour that Dittmar is going to drop today?
Travis Boaks sister is friend with Mardi. Mardi has secured a very good job in Adelaide, a career job. Leads Dittmar to think they are setting up roots here.

Also a very senior Crows official told them both Danger would stay and not to worry.

I also think he will stay so that's the trio.

Travis Boaks sister is friend with Mardi. Mardi has secured a very good job in Adelaide, a career job. Leads Dittmar to think they are setting up roots here.

Also a very senior Crows official told them both Danger would stay and not to worry.

Whilst I will take it with a pinch of salt its good to finally here some positive rumours of Danger staying....... especially coming from a Port man.

Not making any more comments on what danger will or will not do. Don't ask me as I got in trouble last time.

So he's outed travis Boaks sister as the source?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowzer

But the media don't know? The are just guessing....right?

But the media don't know? The are just guessing....right?
Exactly right. I put as much stock in this as any of those claiming to have information that he is going.

IMO nothing has changed. If we're looking like challenging soon, he'll stay, if we aren't, he'll go.

Exactly right. I put as much stock in this as any of those claiming to have information that he is going.

IMO nothing has changed. If we're looking like challenging soon, he'll stay, if we aren't, he'll go.

As much as the media wouldn't know either way, it is nice to hear a positive news story about it (whether it be true or not) It makes a nice change :)

As much as the media wouldn't know either way, it is nice to hear a positive news story about it (whether it be true or not) It makes a nice change :)
It is just the other side of the coin to trumping up rumours of him leaving to get attention. This could be a complete fabrication, and they get everyone flocking to hear the 'rumour'.

Last time I heard (quite recently) Mardi was looking for work as an OT, having studied OT at Uni obviously. She went overseas not long ago to a SE Asian country for a placement so I think she's fairly serious about it as a career choice.

So if it's an OT gig she's lined up in Adelaide then that's great and it's a good sign. If she's just hooked up a short term gig in media or something then I'll be less comforted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back