No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't read it that way. FFS can't the club employ her in that role or know someone who will? I'd employ her to keep Danger at the Crows if I was a fan and could help in that way. Adelaide isn't the best place to look for a job so we could easily lose Danger as job opportunities are better in Melbourne or Sydney. The club needs to be more proactive than this!!!!
Yeah like they were with Tippo and Balfours .

Love how anyone can read into anything whatever the like to suit their agenda.
You're assuming my agenda is to keep dangerfield. Id be happy for him to stay but if he leaves via a trade, I think that's fine. I don't however want to see him leave through free agency which is my worry. The compo pick we'll receive is no where near good enough.
So mardi searching for job in SA is neither here nor there for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This in no way suggests I believe it for a second but...

I've recently applied for a new job in my company. Less than 24 hrs after my application hit the HR managers desk, my boss was door stopped at a training session about "why I was leaving" and "how did he feel about it?". Less than a day. So the next day he's like "you're leaving?"

Needless to say, I wasn't stoked.

I can fully appreciate why Mardi would be shitty if in fact she'd gotten a job as the rumor suggests, but didn't want it known yet. Given who her partner is, and where a certain media outlet could take it too especially.

Prob BS given the source. But still, her reaction (if it were true) is understandable.

I'd just like Dittmar to be right. Not just because it'd probably mean that Danger was staying (boy, wouldn't he be a bastard to split up with Mardi after she got a job here?) but I feel sorry for Ditts.

The poor guy is batting 0-356 for rumours and...well it would just be nice for the little fella. I'm sure we'd all feel that warmness in our hearts the same way we did when Glenn Mcgrath scored that half century against the Kiwis up at the Gabba that time if Ditts got a rumour right.

Last edited:
what the **** is a career job anyway, I never ever heard that term used.
I guess they're talking about a job in your field of expertise.

e.g. you could be a qualified mechanic, but need to accept a job as a postman because there aren't any mechanic jobs around. That would not be a 'career job'.

She posted on instagram an hour ago that she's in Geelong, and still working on finding that career. A quick search on Seek tells me that there's a multitude of OT jobs in Geelong and Western Melbourne, compared to Adelaide.
Im a creep, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back