FTA-TV Game of Thrones S05- No book talk, no spoilers, no alluding to anything that hasn't aired in Aust

Remove this Banner Ad

552283-6a5ae656-0288-11e5-a51d-261bba26395a.jpg
Dem crazy eyes

I know those slaves were novices but that gladiator scene was cringeworthy after Spartacus.

That sandsnake's gorgeous, one of the other ones (the one who was on thronecast) is cute too but the third one is mediocre.
The oldest one did not get blessed with looks so I hope she can fight

Rewatching the episode again, what's the special boy as a gift that little finger has for Olenna?

Lancel Lannister. First cousin and former lover of Cersei. He has since referred to it as an "unnatural relationship". Now he's a Sparrow and his evidence put Cersei in the cells.

Not sure if he knows about Cersei and Jaime. Littlefinger certainly does as Ned Stark told him. That news coming out would remove the right of Tommen to be king.

Last edited:
Lancel Lannister. First cousin and former lover of Cersei. He has since referred to it as an "unnatural relationship". Now he's a Sparrow and his evidence put Cersei in the cells.

Not sure if he knows about Cersei and Jaime. Littlefinger certainly does as Ned Stark told him. That news coming out would remove the right of Tommen to be king.
That wasnt Littlefingers deal with Ollenna - or else it would be completelt illogical.

The way the High Sparrow described it was that when Lancel came to the faith (i.e before he was seen again as a Faith Militant) he confessed to all his sins and broke down. Which means how would Littlefingers goft that to the Sparrow when he already knows it. No the timing is just a coincidence.
That confession included ******* Cersei, killing for Cersei etc and yes he would have known of Cersei and Jamie, im not sure if directly, but at least through rumour and logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That wasnt Littlefingers deal with Ollenna - or else it would be completelt illogical.

The way the High Sparrow described it was that when Lancel came to the faith (i.e before he was seen again as a Faith Militant) he confessed to all his sins and broke down. Which means how would Littlefingers goft that to the Sparrow when he already knows it. No the timing is just a coincidence.
That confession included ******* Cersei, killing for Cersei etc and yes he would have known of Cersei and Jamie, im not sure if directly, but at least through rumour and logic.
I took it that was as well, but do wonder why she has only just now been locked up.

Means her nude scene is coming up IMO... all that talk about stripping everything...

I took it that was as well, but do wonder why she has only just now been locked up.

Means her nude scene is coming up IMO... all that talk about stripping everything...
She's only now been locked up because the Sparrow used her to arm the faith militant and then lock up the Tyrell siblings. Once that was done he struck.
The whole 99% thing means he wants every sinner gone.

Yeah her nude scene shall be coming.

She will be using a body double, don't get your "hopes" up too far.

You sure about that? I thought I read it was actually her?

That said I don't have high hopes anyway

That guy kicked his arse, and would've killed him, if he wasn't wearing armour.

Because LittleFinger isn't a ****, and would've told Olenna that it must not come from him; and Olenna would've done the same when ratting on the bitch.

That guy kicked his arse, and would've killed him, if he wasn't wearing armour.

Because LittleFinger isn't a ****, and would've told Olenna that it must not come from him; and Olenna would've done the same when ratting on the bitch.
I dont understand what youre saying?
I can assure you it was NOT littlefinger who ratted out Cersei

Pretty sure it's her. Was an article about how it was filmed and how they had to keep spies out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back