2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember his season well last year, not many coaches had him though.

Shouldn't really cop the tag with Griffen and Treloar in the team either.

You're right. Coaches tend to tag blokes who are damaging with the ball in their hands on the outside, as in they create scoring opportunities going inside 50 or they generate a lot of run and gain lot of meters.

They would definitely be mindful of Ward around the stoppages but he should never cop a hard tag. He tends to accumulate points by doing all of the hard things on the inside like laying tackles and getting clearances :)

I thought they were crazy when they poached him from the doggies and named him captain but he has been an absolute champion from the moment he arrived up there!

Bees dick between them all...

Pittard v Enright v Rance v Wood v Gibson. Can see all going 90-95 range here on in.
Gibson and Rance are obvious choices but I know you love your PODs and Easton Wood is a massive POD.

I don't trust Enright because of his age but he's proven me wrong so far this year.

Pittard struggling of late, doesn't seem to be finding as much space since Polec's injury.

I'm looking for a round13 bye mid premo under 519k

Selwood Vs Treloar Vs Blicavs

Blicavs comes into the equation as the 3rd option due to my R2 being NicNat that I'd like to trade to a Rd11-12 bye MID premo if he keeps spudding up before his Rd13 bye. That way I can swing Blitz into the ruck and maybe NicNat > GAJ before Rd13?

Blicavs comes into the equation as the 3rd option due to my R2 being NicNat that I'd like to trade to a Rd11-12 bye MID premo if he keeps spudding up before his Rd13 bye. That way I can swing Blitz into the ruck and maybe NicNat > GAJ before Rd13?
Answering your own question?

Treloar for mine.

Selwood.

There's no plan B for your Blicavs trade if NN starts scoring well. Then you're stuck with Blitz in the mids or have to waste a trade.

Treloar. .magpie gun!

Selwood.

There's no plan B for your Blicavs trade if NN starts scoring well. Then you're stuck with Blitz in the mids or have to waste a trade.

Yeh true, but being "stuck" with Blitz in my mids isn't too bad since he's averaging 105 ATM which is better than Parker, Griff & Rocky currently in my mids. BE/E of 75 and he did score 115 against WCE in Perth a couple of year ago, so isn't going to lose value. I probably won't go that way, as it's a little too out there for a conservative coach such as myself, I just wanted to put it out there for some feedback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit of a different one.

Trade Salem (taking into account round 13 bye), or Trade Lonie to someone who doesn't have the round 12 bye?

So what's more important, carrying an injured guy when come round 13 i'll have the numbers to field 18, or trade Lonie and help field a side in round 12?

A bit of a different one.

Trade Salem (taking into account round 13 bye), or Trade Lonie to someone who doesn't have the round 12 bye?

So what's more important, carrying an injured guy when come round 13 i'll have the numbers to field 18, or trade Lonie and help field a side in round 12?

Rd13 not worth worrying about.
rd 12 3 trades replacing 3 players to players who've already had there bye.
same again in rd13 if reqd.

Rd 12 is the rd too look at

Rd13 not worth worrying about.
rd 12 3 trades replacing 3 players to players who've already had there bye.
same again in rd13 if reqd.

Rd 12 is the rd too look at
Do we get 3 trades through all bye rounds?! I was planning for two lol

3 before round 11,12 &13 I believe.. Be sure to use the full quota post R11 that's where you can begin to avoid donuts

Ideally you need none for the 1st week.

3 for the 2nd week

Yeh, maybe, is the Blicavs trade (to the mids for now) too out there?
Need set and forgets rucks. Haven't had to even look at my ruckmen this year. Love it.

Can Blic keep it up? Maybe. Maybe not.

If he does, you're doing well.
If not, you'll have to use a trade to upgrade him and then another to fix Spudanui? (Net loss of 3 trades)

Need set and forgets rucks. Haven't had to even look at my ruckmen this year. Love it.

Can Blic keep it up? Maybe. Maybe not.

If he does, you're doing well.
If not, you'll have to use a trade to upgrade him and then another to fix Spudanui? (Net loss of 3 trades)

Well thats done it..

You Just jinxed your rucks.

Choose one to be injured, pray both don't get injured

Selwood.

Can't go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back