Changes vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but of the 22 positions, lyons as the sub is the easiest to guess.
Not really as Walsh said he didn't want the sub to play 2 games in a row as the sub, last week was understandable given he got good game time the week before but last week how much time did get get?

It's better than your board saying that nobody is immune from a trade at season's end.
I presume you're referring to Carlton, if so I don't see how the comparison is relevant. They're a different club with their own unique circumstances, what's best for them quite likely isn't the same as what's best for us. That said I don't envy their current situation.

What I believe is that defending our under-performers can be a positive thing but if the under-performers are frequently the same players then defending them could start to irritate the club's supporters. Sometimes it's better to just admit the truth or avoid saying anything at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't be surprised if Pav misses this week
Me neither. Was talk of him being slightly injured. They could quite conceivably rest him. Anyone have any idea how many goals Pav usual kicks against us. For some reason I've always thought he's rarely really hurt us. I remember truck stitching him up a couple of times so perhaps that sticks in my head rather than Pav's achievements against us.

Me neither. Was talk of him being slightly injured. They could quite conceivably rest him. Anyone have any idea how many goals Pav usual kicks against us. For some reason I've always thought he's rarely really hurt us. I remember truck stitching him up a couple of times so perhaps that sticks in my head rather than Pav's achievements against us.

45 goals at 1.9 goals per game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back