My rucks have been my saviour (Stef and Goldy) - now this FFS

luckily i brought in Super ELite Gods Gift Maxy before his game v the cats

So Martin to bench
Read Fwd
Gawn to R2
Steele to M10
Ziebell to F6

thank f**k for DPP

I was thinking you had a slight edge over me in our Kliq cashie this week, but Stef out evens it up. Looking forward to this epic league battle.

I was thinking you had a slight edge over me in our Kliq cashie this week, but Stef out evens it up. Looking forward to this epic league battle.

I have you covered easily bud.

by my calculations somewhere between 2 - 3 points.

Stef hurts tho

From the afl website

Carlton defender Sam Docherty finished Sunday's win over Gold Coast with hamstring soreness, with scans likely to reveal a minor strain that will sideline him for a short time.

Omg

This season is insane

From the afl website

Carlton defender Sam Docherty finished Sunday's win over Gold Coast with hamstring soreness, with scans likely to reveal a minor strain that will sideline him for a short time.
Bloody hell. I just got Birchall back too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the afl website

Thankfully dodged that bullet but copped the Buddy one.

From the Crows board regarding Lever

"Just watched the Crows v Port SANFL game. Here are my thoughts based on that game only.
J. Lever - One really bad turnover that cost a goal early but apart from that worked himself into the game well. Probably 50/50 if he replaces Kelly this week or if Phil enforces his 2 SANFL games policy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back