Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect the advice is in relation to how to avoid future bone bruising under heavy training loads?

If that was the case there would be a time line for his return imo/ he would be still training his upper body like previous seasons. I believe there is certainly a serious issue not disclosed yet which been discussed behind closed doors.

If that was the case there would be a time line for his return imo/ he would be still training his upper body like previous seasons. I believe there is certainly a serious issue not disclosed yet which been discussed behind closed doors.

OK - your theory's certainly more interesting, although I'm hoping mine's right!

OK - your theory's certainly more interesting, although I'm hoping mine's right!

Would have gone with yours but sorta lost hope now. Felt this was the year he needed to get through the wafl at the very least and with no training at all now a worry.

Bone bruising bloody hurts and can hang around a while. I had when I hyper-extended my knee, no other damage, just bone bruising. It heals to a point and then a small amount of pain lingers. Frustrating injury.

Is the bone bruising the cause of the knee soreness earlier in the year that kept him out of training or is it a new thing from recently? If the former you'd think that would be encouraging; the latter, well, another left field challenge for him to work through.

Is the bone bruising the cause of the knee soreness earlier in the year that kept him out of training or is it a new thing from recently? If the former you'd think that would be encouraging; the latter, well, another left field challenge for him to work through.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was still from that incident he had late last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are his chances for a fresh start at a new club??

I know there are heaps of rumours about Jetta leaving going WA, but with WA clubs reluctant to give away 1st rounders, thoughts about jetta trade for him, with likely 3rd rounder for 4th swap?

What are his chances for a fresh start at a new club??

I know there are heaps of rumours about Jetta leaving going WA, but with WA clubs reluctant to give away 1st rounders, thoughts about jetta trade for him, with likely 3rd rounder for 4th swap?
That wouldn't be a good deal for Sydney.

I don't see Mora playing for us again, which is absolutely terrible.... But he's just been super unlucky with injuries and there's only so much a body can take before it hinders him too much.

Will he retire? Not sure, but I don't see him being at Freo in 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back