Gold Coast Suns - ASADA investigation of Dank, Bock & Robinson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean Robinson was employed by GCS and to date had escaped sanction for his wonderful contribution to that club and Nathan Bock's legacy.... so yes this is about Dean Robinson the man.

You mad? Yep, he mad.

186554-dean-robinson.jpg

Last edited:

Indeed it doesn't.

And since he wasn't involved, why do you bring him up.

Oh, to create some rival "look, we were picked on" narrative.

Jeez, North stood up for ourselves in far darker circumstances.

Your whole club is a few steps short of a contest.
Sorry, maybe I should have said that if the AFL and affiliates were to report meaningfully on this they would have to accept that Robinson and Dank had a history of doing this sort of stuff at clubs. Given this doesn't fit the 'senior coach was the architect' scapegoat strategy used in both the tanking and doping sagas I doubt it will see the light of day. Got to have a head on a pike or the commoners get upset.

My statement is 100% true and lets leave it at that.

Claiming absolutes without irrefutable proof is lazy, and makes you look like a close minded person - effectively the things I criticise the denizens of this board for.

It is possible that Robinson injects his family, and their is some supporting statements to that, but it cannot be claimed as fact.

Claiming absolutes without irrefutable proof is lazy, and makes you look like a close minded person - effectively the things I criticise the denizens of this board for.

It is possible that Robinson injects his family, and their is some supporting statements to that, but it cannot be claimed as fact.
Its 100% fact... and not because Chip also wrote about it...

If that makes me lazy thats cool... not the kind of thing I want to go into further anyway.

Can you please explain that in terms the OP will understand?.................nah forget it!
Stuff the OP.

Hey cat - I don't suppose you could explain that to me? It sort of looks intelligent and amusing but could be a set of random phonemes. I just can't tell.

Another bomb to drop soon on the GCS.... no governance issues at this club at all!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a photo of Bennell racking up lines getting around.
The illicit drug policy of the AFL stipulates the Club as no control with these substances, it's strictly a medical issue. Marinate on that t_ontour.

Whats robbos bomb then?

Pics of Harley Bennell racking up lines of cocaine published in News Ltd papers today. Photos were apparently taken nine days before the Suns' round 1 game in 2013.

Stupid deflecting Bennel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back