Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcao is pretty much just going to be a Drogba replacement. Can't see him getting too many games unless Costa and Remy (provided he stays) go down with serious injuries so I'm not unhappy with the signing. Who knows, maybe he can recapture some of his pre-ACL form, we'd have a lethal trio if he does.

Yeah I think it might be a mockup. Not that it matters though, from the sounds of things Falcao to Chelsea is a lock anyway.

It's obviously a photoshop, no doubt. I hope somebody loses their job over this.

Austin is probably going to have to start forcing the issue at QPR with a formal transfer request.

Tony Fernandes probably thinks now that Remy is off the market, a team will get desperate and he might have a bidding war on his hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't been posted yet.

2A34201500000578-0-image-a-48_1435937302996.jpg

Is RVP staying?

Not sure. He is being linked with clubs but nothing accurate has come from either United or van persie. I think it'd be best if he moved on as I think he is well past his best now but my gut feel is he will most likely stay for one more season as he is contracted, but LVG will have to tell him he will be 3rd choice.

We need to make a big CF signing.

Was he offered to Liverpool?

Not sure. Have heard that either he or Jovetic werent interested in any part ex for Sterling but can't remember who. Or how far down the track it got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back