Discussion on Phil Walsh killing; Warning: Disturbing content

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It will come out eventually, if what he said is an accurate version of events it's pretty disappointing to have played out like that.

Like other people have said, send him a PM directly, I did last night and he messaged me within a few hours.

Sorry for this being off topic but

To request a PM, click the avatar of the person you want to PM, up pops a box and in the middle of that box on your computer screen says "start a conversation with", click that and start conversation.

Or if you prefer, lets have 120 posts through 6 pages saying "please PM me too"

jumboprince said it a bit more tactfully, but in my usual style will be a bit more blunt:

If you want a PM from BACCS bloody PM him yourselves.

You honestly expect him to go to be effort of creating conversations to all of you? Start one yourself if you are eager to know.

Read these posts people.

I've gotten some info direct from someone in the know. Phil suffered four stab wounds to the neck. This is second hand information. I have no reason to doubt its authenticity but if true.... bloody hell.

Interesting Ive heard rumours coming from ppl in SAPOL he was stabbed 27 times. Either way its just brutal.

Classy 5AA this morning allowing callers to call up and vent about their abusive fathers and how it's ruined their life.

Last quote was "My father hit me and when I was old enough I told him that if he did it again I'd kill him…so this situation has really hit home to me"

WTF :mad::mad::mad: I feel for that guys story but to allow that comment in light of current events is a disgraceful link to make that the average dumb member of the public won't separate. There would be idiots listening now that believe Walsh abused his killer son.

FiveAA where is your conscience?? This is a disgusting conflation of issues…they are allowing the inference that Walsh was abusive and it's understandable what happened.

GTFO you journalistic scum.

What the hell? There is nothing so far to suggest that Phil Walsh was an abusive father. In fact, the message from his family suggests the complete opposite. Disgraceful from 5AA, though I'd expect nothing less from that piss poor excuse of a media outlet.

What the hell? There is nothing so far to suggest that Phil Walsh was an abusive father. In fact, the message from his family suggests the complete opposite. Disgraceful from 5AA, though I'd expect nothing less from that piss poor excuse of a media outlet.
Agree. They are a bloody disgrace and should be brought into account for even going down that path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When someone asks you to PM them for information it means PM them! not post in the damn thread. 1) It's bloody hard for the person to troll through here looking for all the "PM me too please" posts, 2) it clogs up the bloody thread.

PM the poor bastard and stop clogging the bloody thread up.

Edit: already covered but I don't care.

I don't understand....can you send me a PM and explain. :D

It's typical that the narrative is already being shaped to invoke sympathy for the perpetrator.

Heaven help us if we ever asked an individual to take responsibility for their actions

It's typical that the narrative is already being shaped to invoke sympathy for the perpetrator.

Heaven help us if we ever asked an individual to take responsibility for their actions

CJNpJfaVEAAJ6_E.jpg

Cy Walsh is an (Alleged) Murderer and campaigner. I wonder if the roles were reversed and Phil had been the perpetrator would they try to paint him as a victim.

you are coming across like a troll.

2 posts - 1 horrible joke and this one.

Pull your head in.

you are coming across like a troll.

2 posts - 1 horrible joke and this one.

Pull your head in.
I was making a serious point, sorry if I have caused any offence to you this was not my intention. English is not my first language sorry for misunderstanding.

I just find it grossly irresponsible for them to allow such a segment to go ahead. It's obviously supposed to infer to the listener that Walsh had this coming, because he's an abusive father, with the only possible piece of evidence the public has to go on being that his son killed him, so it must be the truth. That is a ridiculous chain of logic. Cy having been remanded in custody at the James Nash House secure mental facility, instead of being taken to jail, suggests that mental illness is at play here, and if that's the case, then it's entirely possible that Phil never did anything wrong toward his son, and is a victim of circumstance. It's a tragic situation, and one that people should be waiting to find out facts about, before casting aspersions on the character of a man who hasn't even had his funeral yet. It's disgusting.

It'd be nice if after an event such as this transpires, every self serving arsehole out there didn't try and use it as a chance to get on their soapbox and grandstand to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back