Taylor Adams knee to Westhoff's head

Remove this Banner Ad

Extremely light. Maybe Eddie reminded Gil which club is the most important.

I'm not disagreeing that what he did was wrong, but there are plenty of s**t blokes out there like Fyfe, Mitchell, Ballantyne, Franklin, Greene etc.....and really - you honestly think muppets calling for 7-8 weeks aren't trolling. Wow, you must think Ben Cousins is a pretty ripping bloke too!

Cousins is an idiot who never harmed anyone but himself and by harming himself his family.

Daniel Kerr is a thug.

As is Taylor Adams

dgbg.gif

And 2 games is exactly what it deserved.

Nothing more that needs to be said in here. Just embarrassing seeing people asking for 7-8 weeks for what Adams did knowing Barry Hall only got 7 for knocking Brent Staker out.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair result. 3 games down to 2. He can now spend a few weeks watching his side knowing he has let them down:thumbsdown:

Nope it was 2 games, stays at 2 games due to poor record.

Seems very lucky. Thought similar magnitude to Luke Hodge's and Hodge got 3 weeks.

Seems very lucky. Thought similar magnitude to Luke Hodge's and Hodge got 3 weeks.

Also interesting that the report seems to count all three knees to the head as the one incident. Would have thought each should have been assessed with only the third one resulting in a suspension. Also, surprised it got classed as low impact from the reaction of Westie at the time. The guy looked in a lot of pain!

Go buy a lottery ticket Taylor. The only reason it's not one week is his existing record. Should have been straight to the tribunal for mine.

It was basically one week for a regular player (i.e. one without a bad record). One week doesn't seem right.

Wait he didn't get an 11 game suspension?

BigFooty told me that by the rules of the MRP he HAD to get 11?! Or directly referred to this tribunal?!

Illuminati confirmed. Collingwood bias confirmed. Vic bias confirmed.

I stand corrected. But its still 2 games he has let us down with......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back