Taylor Adams knee to Westhoff's head

Remove this Banner Ad

7-8 weeks

Gutless little germ is Adams
Gutless? A hard ball winner is anything but that. Gutless are the media and clowns like you making a huge meal out of it.
He overreacted after Westhoff pulled his hair in a stoush. Wow. Big deal. 7-8 weeks is for dog acts that result in injuries . Maybe if he ripped off his beard or something. That takes some time to grow.

Adams will get some time and rightly so.
But with all the knees, chicken wings and head high contacts from more established players that need to be downplayed , the MRP won't give him much .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't much more in it than fyfes forearm to the head, everyone suggesting 4+ weeks for Adams yet fyfe has no case to answer need to remove the collingwood hate from the equation. Adams will get 2 weeks (deservingly) but watch fyfe and Mitchell get nothing

Did you really just compare 3 deliberate knees to the head with a knee to the knee?? Wow!
Adam's actions were a spur of the moment brain fade. On the other hand it's pretty obvious serial offender Sammy has decided that if given the opportunity, where an opposition player attempts to shepherd him, then he will cause some damage by kneeing them. Premeditated and far more cold blooded and calculating.

i'll be shocked if he gets less than 3 weeks!!

I heard Eddies say he was somehow the "victim"
Frustrated me hearing him go off on a whinge before the friday night game. Knew straight away he had been having whinges behind the scene as well and sure as night follows day the friday night game had a million free kicks given. When will people stop trying to make umpires focus on this, focus on that, pay more, pay less!? Same as getting a player to stop following their natural instincts, when you try to get umpires to ignore their instincts in favour of flavour of the day interpretations, you get s**t.

Adam's actions were a spur of the moment brain fade. On the other hand it's pretty obvious serial offender Sammy has decided that if given the opportunity, where an opposition player attempts to shepherd him, then he will cause some damage by kneeing them. Premeditated and far more cold blooded and calculating.

Adam's actions were a spur of the moment reveal of his true character

Sure, keep on pretending that the people who think Adams is a dog of a bloke are just trolling.
I'm not disagreeing that what he did was wrong, but there are plenty of s**t blokes out there like Fyfe, Mitchell, Ballantyne, Franklin, Greene etc.....and really - you honestly think muppets calling for 7-8 weeks aren't trolling. Wow, you must think Ben Cousins is a pretty ripping bloke too!

Last edited:
Sure, keep on pretending that the people who think Adams is a dog of a bloke are just trolling.

As opposed to the weak pricks who jumper punch and pull hair because they know nothing will happen.

Go down the pub and jumper punch someone. See what happens.

Ps. News flash... Adams will get a couple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back