Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an interview in hospital after recovering from his concussion, journalists questioned *James on how he was feeling.

"I'm shocked to be sitting here."

It's possible that *James is suffering déjà vu from his terribly unfortunate head knock.

It would be fitting if this thread hit 1000 magical pages as the final siren sounds on not just a smashing of the * on Friday night, that then translates to a sacked ***hird***

It would be fitting if this thread hit 1000 magical pages as the final siren sounds on not just a smashing of the * on Friday night, that then translates to a sacked ***hird***
But North being North is a huge obstacle.

I don't mind if we don't make the 8, I just really want to smash Essendon this Friday night.

Is this the right thread to mention my sincerest sympathy to *essendon and what happened to them last night?

And while I'm here *ariel *steinberg is the pick you take when you don't pick Luke Parker. More sympathy to the *bombers.

His mom thinks he's cool.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have the original Macca post?

Not the original, but this gives an insight into Macca18

North Melbourne. LOL.

Don't get me started... the biggest bunch of tin rattling knobends in the game. It would be typical of them to celebrate the injury of an opposition player in the manner they did in that thread on their board. Most of their supporters, especially the ones on Bigfooty, have massive chips on their shoulders and think their minnow of a club is exempt from any form of criticism. Their mods are like the Nazi regime in Germany when it comes to anything even remotely negative being said about them on their board or any of the main boards so I'd advise other posters to not even bother this week.

They've beaten Adelaide (14th) in Melbourne & the Gold Coast (17th) and suddenly this mob is talking about being finals contenders. Give us a break. We're hardly setting the world on fire ourselves but with a few necessary changes this week our best is more than capable of putting one of the final nails into their season. Their wins prior to the last two weeks were against Port Adelaide (16th) in Melbourne & the Demons (at Etihad where they haven't won in five years). They are already talking favouritism over at North in this game against us, so we're in a perfect position here. Recent clashes suggest to me the underdog will usually get up and we are in desperate need of a win. We will be relieved to return to Etihad in front of our home crowd (North will find the concept of playing in front of a big crowd at the venue foreign) where we haven't lost a game this year (4-0).

Always get myself up for this game. We cost them a place in the finals last year when we were in horrific form and got no doubt we can dent their season further again this year.

Home ground. Home crowd. My birthday. Saturday Afternoon. Perfect time for redemption after such lacklustre efforts. The equally perfect gift.

Not the original, but this gives an insight into Macca18

Think that is the original. And after we kicked their arses that day, Bigfooty folklore was created when the North Melbourne posters, being the kind and sympatheic people we are, en masse wished Macca a very happy and pleasant birthday.

A love fest of Gameday right now, with Goddard and Zaharakis on the panel and graphics on the club's record since the appeal was announced. McLachlan telling them "don't worry, everyone is behind the players".
Thrusting into them ...

Sounds like a pretty normal Tin Rattler 'trait' over the last few seasons when placing huge significance on the ladder after 4 weeks of footy.

Let's reassess after you've played Hawthorn & Fremantle (like we have already) and see how you're faring then. Judging from the ineptitude I witnessed firsthand in Round 1 not very well.

And since we're not allowed to tag * fans into here. Why not just quote one of his posts from this thread to wish him a happy birthday personally.

Happy Birthday Macca.:thumbsu:

Sounds like a pretty normal Tin Rattler 'trait' over the last few seasons when placing huge significance on the ladder after 4 weeks of footy.

Let's reassess after you've played Hawthorn & Fremantle (like we have already) and see how you're faring then. Judging from the ineptitude I witnessed firsthand in Round 1 not very well.

Yeah, happy birthday, dude. Was it 'perfect'?

Future looks bright for your boys, no?

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back