UFC 193 - Fight Week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing specifically, but it's the silence that's deafening more than anything else at this point.

4 pay per views before the Melbourne card not to mention a stack of fight nights. 192 has one fight announced at the moment.

4 pay per views before the Melbourne card not to mention a stack of fight nights. 192 has one fight announced at the moment.

This. They no doubt have plans on how they want the card to look, but may be waiting on the outcome of fights coming up to make certain they are able to be on the card. The NYC bill being turned down can only be good for this card too.

Ahh gotcha, im curious, whats DW said that makes you think no one is coming? Ive clearly not seen that.

Just the fact that they're not going to bring one of their stars all the way over here because the card will sell well anyway. They have said there'll be a title fight but not which division, so likely to be flyweight or something. They'll probably bring out a Cro Cop or something, some other names in inconsequential fights and the usual Aussies fighting, Hunt, Perosh etc. Not saying I won't go or that it won't be great but the chances of Ronda, JJ, Weidman etc are almost impossible I'd say.

Flyweight is all I can think of right now it will be at rod laver and there may not even be a title fight at the end of the day but you get that
Wasn't there a booking with Etihad dependant on the legalisation in Victoria?

Well Mighty mouse has been booked for Vegas in September i really starting to wonder what its going to be if it will be a title fight at all. after september there is only the texas PPV then Melbourne they may go for the ethiad stadium show and suprise everyone with Weidman or crazy has DC v Gus been dated yet

Well Mighty mouse has been booked for Vegas in September i really starting to wonder what its going to be if it will be a title fight at all. after september there is only the texas PPV then Melbourne they may go for the ethiad stadium show and suprise everyone with Weidman or crazy has DC v Gus been dated yet

Nah DC and Cain want to fight on the same card which is being talked about as 192 at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will sell well on the product alone remember they need to put on huge shows in the US cause they get fights all the time its a pick and choose kinda thing. look at the Scotland card it was sold in hour IMO they will sell Melbourne out on what ever they do. its a PPV so you know it will be at least a Title fight or a big name fight. it will all be good

Quick question and possibly one that can't be answered as yet, which ticketing company will they be using? Ticketmaster?
We had Ticketek for the Adelaide one.
Trying to organize a trip for some mates between Adelaide Melbourne and Sydney for this, everyone keeps busting my balls about the tickets I keep telling them it's not on sale yet. Just trying to figure that one out so we can grab some good floor seats.

Quick question and possibly one that can't be answered as yet, which ticketing company will they be using? Ticketmaster?
We had Ticketek for the Adelaide one.
Trying to organize a trip for some mates between Adelaide Melbourne and Sydney for this, everyone keeps busting my balls about the tickets I keep telling them it's not on sale yet. Just trying to figure that one out so we can grab some good floor seats.
Depends on where it is. If it is at Etihad it will be Ticketmaster, if its Rod Laver it will be Ticketek.

Depends on where it is. If it is at Etihad it will be Ticketmaster, if its Rod Laver it will be Ticketek.

Cheers mate that helps heaps.
Now hopefully I can grab a few floor seats or I'll cop it the whole trip. :oops:

Hi lads,
Allstar MMA Tours just launched there Melbourne UFC 193 Tour packages. They have been running UFC tours for the last four years and are an Australian based company. You can check them out here.
www.allstarmmatours.com/melbourne-193.html
https://www.facebook.com/allstar.mmatours
melbourne-193.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back