List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our midfield is crap.

The midfield is the most important part of any team, our forward line with Cloke Moore Fasolo and Elliot should be able to do enough if our midfield is good enough.
Don't agree, we need a young KPF to go with darcy.
No point having a gun midfield if it rebounds over your head every time you kick it into the forward 50

I think Moore Cloke Fasolo and Elliot can hold onto a mark.
And I think we need another young KPF, and is more important than another mid at this stage.
The three you mentioned can take a mark, but apart from them we don't have any other options, which shone through today

Sydney lack line breakers since Malceski left and with Shaw 33 years old could really be a great fit for Seedsman, what do you guys think he is worth to a team like them?

not sure if trades with sydney are possible. aren't there trade restrictions on them?

Motlop continues his great form for Geelong it would seem.

If we can afford both then he and Treloar should be at the top of our list.

If we trade Witts or lose Scharenberg it could be possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should we look at recruiting another KPF? If Cloke goes down with a LTI, our forward line will be in shambles (much like today). Moore is going to be a gun, just needs two or three more pre-seasons under his belt.
Tom Lynch is a big, big unit, can take a grab and kick a goal. Is he coming out of contract anytime soon?

should we look at recruiting another KPF? If Cloke goes down with a LTI, our forward line will be in shambles (much like today). Moore is going to be a gun, just needs two or three more pre-seasons under his belt.
Tom Lynch is a big, big unit, can take a grab and kick a goal. Is he coming out of contract anytime soon?

There is no chance we can get Tom Lynch out of the suns as much as i would love him at the pies

Motlop continues his great form for Geelong it would seem.

If we can afford both then he and Treloar should be at the top of our list.

If we trade Witts or lose Scharenberg it could be possible.

Not with Cloke and Reid taking up 1.5 mill of salary cap between them.

2016 (by rumour)

Maynard Frost Scharenberg
Langdon Brown Williams
Crisp Adams Sidebottom
Varcoe Moore De Goey
Vickery Cloke Elliott

Grundy Pendlebury Treloar

Swan Reid Greenwood Fasolo Freeman Broomhead Sinclair Seedsman

Kennedy Oxley Ramsay Marsh Blair Toovey Macaffer Goldsack White

Rookies/Picks
Goodyear Manteit Abbott Gault Cox Thomas* Keeffe* 2nd 3rd 4th

Did you watch our midfield today???

They were so awful. We had both Adams and Greenwood in there and we couldn't get a decent run out of the stoppages at all. Meanwhile Melbourne were going handball-handball-kick with little pressure on them and we couldn't stick a tackle to save ourselves. I cannot fathom the clearance numbers I saw posted on the scoreboard, I thought we were getting fair dinkum killed in the middle.

They were so awful. We had both Adams and Greenwood in there and we couldn't get a decent run out of the stoppages at all. Meanwhile Melbourne were going handball-handball-kick with little pressure on them and we couldn't stick a tackle to save ourselves. I cannot fathom the clearance numbers I saw posted on the scoreboard, I thought we were getting fair dinkum killed in the middle.

Yep - I was surprised with both Adams and Greenwood how easy our Midfield got Dismantled

On Paper we have a pretty good midfield, so who are we overrating?

Adams? Crisp? Pendlebury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back